10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wii U Pro Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wii controllers not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Tags: nes.emu apk 1.4.8, nes.emu 1.4.7 apk, nes.emu 1.4.12 apk, nes.emu 1.4.29 apk, nes.emu 1.4.8 apk.
Recently changed in this version:
* Updated core to FCEUX 2.2.2 SVN with additional mapper fixes
* Font size option
* Various device-specific input fixes (see updates page on site for full list)
* Fixed possible input lag on some Android 2.3 & 4.0 devices
* Added work-around for bug in recent Motorola Razr & Bionic OS updates causing very large on-screen controls
* Added audio option to control if background apps mix their audio with the emulator's