1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Your brain already knows how to play it
- Contemporary additions
- Expensive in-app purchases
A witty reinterpretation of old Nokia's Snake
Yes, you've read it well. It's, sketched in broad strokes, the same life-ruiner game you played for hours, coiling that snake over itself till you fell asleep and then you dreamed of coiling snakes over themselves. Some say that you have to go back to Tetris to retrieve that feeling.
Your snake will be formed of a team of bold adventurers, every one with his or her own attack power and range. You have to steer your snake by swiping, make it grow by rescuing heroes on your path and avoid smashing into stuff, most likely wall and yourself. To completely adequate the game to XXIst century, there are purchasable upgrades to have more health, strength or speed; and a series of unlockable characters through coins or real money. Perhaps the worst hindrance is that in-app purchases feel a little bit expensive. Fortunately, you can unlock all you need by playing.
In conclusion, a game absolutely recommended for anyone who wants to revive the Snake in its actual-era form, or for whoever looking for a casual gaming at its best level.
Tired of competing alone? Join a guild and compete with other players in special time-limited Guild Quests. Is your guild skilled enough to top the global leaderboards?
- Fixed scaling on 1080p devices
- Fixed bug with party members surviving after leader dies.
- Fixed freezing on startup.
- Bug fixes
- atakurnia Downloaded May 6, 2013
- Ajay K. Downloaded May 6, 2013
- Diwas T. Downloaded May 6, 2013
- Lynik Downloaded May 4, 2013
- demostuff Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- Rumcajs R. Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- Crazzie Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- Jonathan A. Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- cristina castillo arguello Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
Great time waster. Puts a new spin on snake and its pretty addicting! And great implementation of IAP/Free to play
It is a great game but it takes too long to get a star on a character.
A random select leader option would be awesome
If you like hard games
Great game but I cant even move