10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Needs extra levels
- Playscape currency needed for playing missions
Ninja Chicken is a simple platformer based on a hilarious theme.
A daydreaming chicken really believes that he's a ninja and the farm where he lives is a place full of dangers. The ninja chicken has to avoid obstacles, collect acorns and coins as well as laying eggs. The more you get, the higher score in each level. There are up to 25 levels which get more complicated. Jump or crawl to catch all the items and avoid the obstacles.
Graphics are great, flash-based. The controls are really simple: on the right side a button to jump and on the left side a button to crawl. That's it. It's simplicity is what makes this game such entertaining. It's what we called a time-waster, for making the most of that moments when you don't know what to do.
The main catch is found when playing missions, Playscape currency is needed, so you'll have to install Playscape if you want to play them. What's more, we're waiting for extra levels, it's quite easy to beat the game. Besides this issues, the game is worth. MoMinis has done a great job.
A terrible, most unfortunate accident has happened leaving our poor chicken with chicken dementia. This funky chicken now truly believes that he is a ninja and not just any ninja - the best ninja of them all! with the greatest powers ever bestowed on ninja before.
Our poor chicken is now on a (dangerous) ninja quest to prove to all of the other chickens that he is indeed a ninja. You can either stand by and watch this funky chicken crash into small, itsy-bitsy pieces or you can show the other chickens that we all have a ninja inside of us!.
- 30 challenging levels (and we know that they’ll be more to come).
- Dozens mission to complete to become a ninja.
- Cool and unique graphics
We’ve added a few cool things.. (really :) )
- We improved the menus in the games and made it easier to navigate through the game (yeah!!!)
- Help Ninja Chicken in cool new ways!
- Khamees M. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- Everton D. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Prvinoj Downloaded Aug 19, 2013
- Azkasakhiykhoir Downloaded Jul 29, 2013
- Ramya Suresh Downloaded Jul 28, 2013
- Finn11 Downloaded Jul 27, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Jul 17, 2013
- Thomsom Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- chan08 Downloaded Jul 6, 2013
Very fun yet addicting
I LOVE THIS GAME
Very nice ummmmawah
Lots of fun
LOVE IT :) ;)