No Zombies Allowed
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great mix of genres
- Humor and a few GPS surprises
- Childish design may not be of your liking
+ By Booyah, Inc.
A mix of defense and management game
NZA would be halfway from a management game to a defense game, a great mix we don't understand why isn't more common. Not only you have to shoot down zombies at the gates of your town, but also let survivors in and build business to raise something close to civilization as we know it. Every survivor has his or her own skills and personality, and if you make an effort to match them right, you'll get special bonuses.
Meanwhile your town grows, know that some survivors aren't worthy to be part of your little haven, so from time to time you have to deny them the entrance and select only the most skilled or useful. Buildings you place can be customized a little in order to make your town more pleasant to the eye; and as it couldn't be otherwise weapons can be upgraded. All the whole game is sprinkled with little touches of humor, working well along the cartoony design. However, a part of us would have preferred a more serious approach. On the other hand, if you activate the GPS location system, have for sure this game will steal you a smile.
At the end of the day, it's a great game even though it could have more stuff, and it's free to play.
No Zombies Allowed has lots of cool, free features.
- Build an awesome town full of fun and quirky houses and businesses
- Fend off zombies at the gate and clear the way for survivors
- Match survivors’ personality traits with businesses for a bonus
- Search for supplies from real world locations
- Upgrade your weapons and battle zombies
- Earn rewards for completing mini-missions and tasks
Download now and show the zombies who’s running things here!
We hope you enjoy No Zombies Allowed! For any questions, problems, or suggestions, please visit www.booyah.com/support
Version 1.6.5 sees the following updates:
- NEW: collect and use GetJar Gold to buy Bucks directly in our in-game store!
Contact us via: www.booyah.com/support
- Rakesh G. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Gábor P. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Lowd3x Downloaded Jun 17, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Jun 11, 2013
- Peukalopappaz Downloaded Apr 12, 2013
- Molohos Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- Fernando Valenzuela Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- aongszo Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- zolika19960104 Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
This game is awesome though... when I run out of bucks, whatever.
marvelous good game
The game is excellent!!!! I love it But I wish to play it offline please make please please please please please please please
doesn't work and destroyed my tablet :(
This is the best game ever its a little slow but a great game ever