When Noe feel bad, you'll have to give her the medication, and if Pau is hungry you will have to give her a feed bottle.
* To feed Noe, take her to the baby highchair (touching and moving), and then give her the feed bottle.
* To heal Noe, take her to the baby highchair, and give her the medication.
* To make her to sleep, you just turn the light off (touching the lamp) and then take her to the bed (touching and moving her).
* Play with Noe with just moving the rattle all over the room.
* Also, you can clean the room moving the soap over some poop.
* At the top, you have a score, where the best the baby is cared, the most points you get.
* Also you have a status bar where you can see how Noe is feeling, and what she needs (a dark icon shows she need something, and a bright one shows she is sated).
If you were a good Tamagoshi(tamagotchi, tamagoshi) and Noe player (virtual pet), you can bet you are going to make a good job with Noe (virtual baby).
Tags: babyesand stars.
* Minor bug fixes.
* New minor bug fixes.
* Added some stuff.
* Big performance improvement.
* Fixed a S2 and S3 bug.
* New backgrounds, and mode games.