100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Enough towers and monsters and stuff
- Free to play
- It doesn't bring anything really new
+ By EGSTUDIO
A futuristic tower defense game
Defense games may be the most worn out genre in recent times, and even then, every week new games are released on market. Fortunately, some of them are pretty decent, and although they won't remake the genre or bring significant new features to it, they are worthy of a go, most likely if you are already a fan of tactics or defense games.
Nova Defense relies on over average graphics, remarkable animations and a solid number of towers and enemies, beautifully designed. There could be more of everything, of course, but that's how it is and we'll have to live with it. The futuristic theme isn't groundbreaking, but might well be a relief from the more classical fantasy worldofwarcraftism we are used to.
Therefore, a quite good defense game. If it had been released two years ago, it would have been a blockbuster.
Get ready to repel their invasion using a vast arsenal of towers and fire-powers at your command!
Perfect your genius defensive strategies with different tower upgrades and specializations!
Fight on the colony planets, from deserts to jungles. Rain fires upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, and assemble the elite forces and face the apocalypse.
• Intense defensive battlefields with tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
• Command your heroes and see them engage in battles!
• Over 30 power abilities, 20 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy!
• Over 50 different enemies, from beast to cyborg each with their own skills!
• Epic boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Challenge your tactical skills with over 50 achievements
• Endless replayability with the extra game modes.
- Fix in-app purchase error, Please press restore purchased to get all items that you paid.
- Faster loading
Kingdom rush imitation. Fun until later levels when it becomes increasingly laggy and impossible to win. Incoming alert covers available gold which is annoying. Hard to tell npc life from friendlies life when fighting close range. Game eats phone battery
when triying to open another windows in android jb just auto shuts down withoit saving, also too hard to get gold, battery drainer
Was a really cool game. Now every time i beat a level it shuts off and doesn't give me credit for level. Would easily give five stars if i could keep playing the game.