Nun Attack: Run & Gun
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Well-designed endless runner
- Soundtrack is actually pretty sweet
- Wholly unoriginal
- Upgrades cost far too much
Actually, this endless runner is zero percent religious
If you find endless runners habit-forming (oh! oh! I see what you did there!), and you take your casual gaming drenched in cartoon gore, your gruesome prayers have been answered. Frima Studio Inc.'s Nun Attack: Run and Gun will seem to you a godsend.
It's a well-designed and programmed endless runner, I'll give it that. Choose your nun-du-jour (whoops! only one is available until you unlock the rest with a totally unreachable number of coins!) and watch her athletic thighs begin to sprint across the screen. Control her by tapping on-screen buttons; move up and down platforms avoiding bloody spikes, shooting bloodthirsty skeletons, and collecting surprisingly clean coins. Don't stop now! It's endless! You'll never reach the end!
The upgrades you're forced to consider every time you smash into a wall of spikes look passably interesting. If you're tired of scrounging around for in-game currency, feel free to shell out the cold hard cash that you earned flipping burgers in exchange for access to Simone, the Sister of Plenitude.
The one fairly bright spot for me is the soundtrack, which brings energy and motivation to an otherwise overplayed genre.
Frima Studio Inc.'s Nun Attack: Run and Gun brings absolutely nothing original apart from pixelated nun thighs, but if you generally dig on endless runners, get ready for a heavenly experience.
- Pick your favorite Nun to run with!
- Race through multiple wretched worlds!
- Dodge obstacles, slide under dangerous props, shoot enemies!
- Share your high score with your friends!
•Incoming Pilgrimage - Tune in regularly to participate in unique events and get awesome rewards!
•Your Prayers Have Been Answered - New Restore Purchases feature for nun bundles and coin doubler!
•General bug fixing
Thank you for playing Nun Attack: Run & Gun!
•Try the new Invite Friends feature and get FREE DIAMONDS!
•Fixed a bug when buying bundles through “Try a Nun!”
•General bug fixing
- Anjo D. Downloaded Dec 14, 2013
- Kalyan T. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Gábor P. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Janel Downloaded Oct 23, 2013
- Robênia M. Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- Gosha M. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Gabriel B. Downloaded Oct 2, 2013
- Laci N. Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
- Nikola D. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
Very fun but different, should have more different stages.
cute the game
Very nice good to try it
This Game is very good i like it.....! :)