50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Great graphics and sounds
- Several gameplay modes
- Agressive in-app offerings
- High difficulty
+ By G4M3 Studios
Post apocalyptic Mad Max-like duels
Oddland is one of those eclectic, multi-genre games that can be enjoyed for a long while if you get hooked to it. In short, it's a duelist game, conceptually not far from 80s duel games. However, it comes with a sackful of additional stuff. let's take a look:
Life on Earth has become an anomaly after several nuclear wars or whatsoever sent our planet down the drain. Outcasts and mutants wander and roam looking for preys, and the only way of fencing them off is by dueling. Fortunately, we can train shooting at bottles to improve our stats and play a card minigame to earn money in order to beat the great campaign mode. Then, it'll be time to play and replay additional game modes or even going online to face other duelists. It's a nearly never-ending game thanks to its several game modes, RPG touches, achievements and options. By the way, graphics and music are gorgeous, and the only flaws we've detected are that touch response can be felt slow at first and that the free nature of the game causes constant in-app purchase offerings impolite.
Although it requires a heavy download, we can recommend it. It's fun, it's free and it reminds us of a sort of Wild West Mad Max. What else you need.
Enforce the law in a post-apocalyptic future, full of mutants and bands of criminals, facing duels with all kind of enemies.
OddLand is a duel shooter that will leave you breathless!
NOTE: Select the graphics to your mobile performance in the options menu in order to have the best game experience.
· Single Player Modes:
- 25 territories, 5 different factions, defeat them and restore the law in Campaign Mode.
- 4 different Battle Modes: Mutant Duel & Boss Duel, Survival (after being an Oddlander), Stealth and Rescue Mission
- Game events and metagaming strategy:
- Shoot at bottles to sharp your aim
- Play and get rich in Odd 23 Card Game
· Online Mode:
- Beat the best duelists in the world
- Raise your stats in the world ranking
- Choose your weapon
- Customize your character
- Select your skills
· More exciting features:
- Duel Shooter with RPG details
- Neat and well-shaped aesthetics
- Original Soundtrack
- Control system adapted to smartphones and tablets
- Share your achievements through Facebook and Twitter
“You either die like a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain”
Androidayuda.com: “Este juego es realmente adictivo por dos razones: está muy bien acabado y ofrece unos gráficos de calidad”.
Androidiapp.com: “Oddland is an interesting shooter”.
digitalspy.com.uk: "It looks fantastic though, and as a free-to-play game is worth a look".
malavida.com: Nota: 7/10
If you have any doubt or suggestion, send it to “email@example.com”
- Create your character after the tutorial
- Explanation of the character’s skills
- Store offers
- Explanation of how to recharge
- Special gifts during the game
- “Rate me” problem solved
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Love it!. Having troubles with reloading and aiming? it took me time to get used to it too!... for reload you just need to shake it back and forth really quickly. About aiming you just need to level up this will improve your aiming and speed skill!
Yo nunca he sido de este tipo de juegos,pero me lo descargÃ³ mi hermano y estamos los dos enganchados.
Me encantan los grÃ¡ficos :)
This game is awesome Ilove this game
Santiago you started a new game that obvious got rid of your old one
I hate the reload sequence u should make the shake your phone reload optional add a reload button