Order & Chaos Online
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Outstanding graphics
- Challenging and interesting
- Number of quests and stuff to be done
- Its design openly imitates WoW's
- It needs more players to populate some areas
+ By Gameloft
A high-end MMORPG
Plain truth, Order and Chaos online comes to be known as the World of Warcraft of mobile gaming, so if you have played or know what WoW is, you would have already figured out what to expect from this Gameloft release. Otherwise, know that it's a MMORPG, a massive multiplayer online role-playing game, in which there's a huge virtual fantasy world in where players can roam and interact freely both with other players and with non player characters.
First off, this isn't a cheap game, but it's cheaper than it was. Let's explain this: aside the initial purchase ($7 at the moment of this review) there was a $1 monthly fee, but this subscription fee was removed in the last update. Anyway, hardcore gamers might be used to such a high prize, but it can be very discouraging for casual players. In exchange, this game is very, very close to what PC online games offer regarding technical specs and gaming experience.
In fact, this game inherits all the virtues and all the flaws of the mainstream MMORPGs. Nearly all quests involve grinding, either by killing a certain number of beasts; or by going there to get that and thence travel yonder to fetch those and come back to the starting point. This means that this game can become too repetitive unless you get into the story, which is one of the main motivations of Order & Chaos, because even though characters are walking talking cliches and story unfolds predictably, it's very well written.
Once your character reaches level 5, you'll have to start making decisions regarding skills and ability points, but much earlier than that you'll have to choose whether you are up to afford one of the most expensive purchases all over the market. We think that it's the best substitute for PC online RPGs on mobile devices so far, but it might happen that you find yourself playing on your tablet, stuck to your wifi just a few steps away from your PC.
==== IMPORTANT NOTICE====
Order & Chaos Online delivers the best experience on powerful devices. You can also enjoy a good experience on a lot of other devices.
However, we suggest that you first verify your hardware capabilities.
The minimum recommended configuration to play Order & Chaos Online is
- 1 GHz CPU
- 500 MB RAM
- 1.7 GB of free space
THE MOST COMPLETE MMO EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE IN A MOBILE GAME
• Use the advanced character creation system to customize your heroic avatar, in true MMORPG fashion.
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral. You can have no less than 4 different characters in our game!
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 2,500 skills and 5,000 pieces of equipment to assist you through your quest, your game will not be over soon.
INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Explore the world of Haradon solo, or unleash the true multiplayer game experience: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: our Legendary dungeons.
• Take part in epic multiplayer fights and try to lead your guild to the very top of Haradon.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
• Travel through the most majestic settings of this deep fantasy world -- from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more -- on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
ENTER THE PvP ARENA!
• The Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength.
• Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand-new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enter the legend now!
For fans of MMO games, Role-Playing games, Multiplayer games and Heroic Fantasy games.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
Rising Flare: Burn Out the Night
• New dungeon nestled beneath a live volcano in Sinskaald Rift!
• Face 3 new bosses & discover stylish new gear.
HOLIDAYS IN HARADON
• Celebrate the Year of the Sheep & unlock exclusive Mounts!
• More holidays for the blooming season – stay tuned for details!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
• Take a spin for a chance to win varying special prizes.
• First try each day is free!
Every hero needs companions!
Invite your friends to tag along for your journey through Haradon!
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
that is bulls**t! I dont have my old Iphone so screw this lame game. This is why I hate mmos on the Android. There is always some kind of retarded problem when creating a character or account.
please fix it. my device is Asus Padfone S.
unable to download due to error 403 with this game only
Great game. Excellent play, PVE and quests are good. You can group or solo. I highly recommend it.
My initial impression was that the overall content couldn't compensate for the ramshackle controls, the erratic camera, or the silly graphics. This impression remains, but there's enough to like here to invest some time. Although O&CO isn't as worthless as it seemed at first, I'd still heartily recommend at least one other MMO before this one.