500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Quite challenging
- Original concept and gameplay
- Paid version
+ By Hemisphere Games
As the game says, Absorb or be absorbed. Your goal is to absorb smaller organisms so you can grow and avoid the large predators. There are two game modes, Odyssey (27 levels in total, only 8 in DEMO version and Arcade (you can play the level you want out of the 72).
The game's strength is that it has many features and controls: pinch, tap, flick, many things to do in an extremely challenge gameplay based on physic movements. There are several achievements to complete, each one of them harder than the previous one.
The graphics are great, detailed and well-done. You need a lot of patience and concentration in order to play this game, because it's definitely not easy and requires some time to get used to it. Hemisphere Games is the creator of Osmos, the demo version and the full paid version. Try the demo version and if you like it enough (which you probably will), don't doubt and upgrade.
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
“Named as Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is a fantastic game. A combination of physics, survival and classic eat em up” — WeDoCode
“Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.” — player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Full Retina support.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Tags: osmos hd android, osmos hd 1.0.9 apk, osmos hd download, osmos hd hemisphere free download, osmos hd android cant download, osmos hd qr code, osmos hd bxqwh arcade action android games, osmos hd qr, osmos hd changelogs, osmos hd hemisphere games apk.
Recently changed in this version:
Version 2.0: Introducing... multiplayer!
• Play against your friends and enemies: locally via wi-fi (requires Android 3.0+), or over the Internet (auto-match and invitations, also wi-fi only) via Google Play Games in 6 distinct Arenas!
• 19 new achievements!
Plus tons of UI improvements.
- G+ authentication fixes
- Other fixes
- Fixed edge cases for online multiplayer
- Achievements now sync to G+ on initial login
- Removed unnecessary permission
Last activity on Osmos HD
- georgecabralfilho Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- fabian0820 Downloaded Jun 8, 2013
- lebron4d Downloaded May 18, 2013
- pannaiksr1981_345189 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- karma2k Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- arcreine Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
- noshima baku Favorited Mar 8, 2013
- wencen79 Downloaded Mar 1, 2013
- NokuaN70 Downloaded Feb 23, 2013
Comments and ratings for Osmos HD
Mucha diversión y muy buena música. Es un juego que nivel a nivel exige mayor destreza y habilidad.
I had given this game 5 stars initially. Will take away one star till multiplayer via 3g is supported. For god's sake, where I live, 3g has better speeds and latency than a Wifi connection!
V good time
This game is a masterpiece...but the sound hears like it's being jammed by something. My speakers/headphones are scretched when the music starts. Fix this and I will give 5 stars! I don't have any sound problems with the Demo version.
Definitely worth it
Well done. I'm in crutches and housebound for a while, very enjoyable, thank you