5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Respect for the classic
- Tons of stages
- Online tournaments
- Mayn't it be too late for a Pacman rebirth?
The greatest classic of all time. Official.
Here it is. You don't have to rummage among fakes, fan copies and crappy ports of Pacman anymore. NAMCO chose to give Pac the place he deserves, and it did in the best possible way: keeping the same game, from the very begginning to its utter end. Although we're sure that some smart-ass at Namco's proposed to revamp it all with flashy 3D graphics and (there's always one) a jump button, they have kept faithful to the original. The only visible change is that you don't have to put a quarter in anymore.
However, the original PacMan won't be enough for a XXIst century gamer, so this comes with 250 and so stages, quite a handful achievements, stats AND (here's the big "and" you were expecting for) tournaments. Once your score goes online, we'll see who brags the most, because playing at the arcades or in your old Atari 2600 is a thing, but playing in the year 2013 is definitely an another.
Lastly, a life-saver tip: controls have memory, so if you're pac-ing rightwards and you know that your next turn will be upwards, swipe up before you arrive to the corner. The rest is just about eating small and big balls, no much secret at all. We're sure you'll get the hang of it pretty fast.
NEW!! MY MAZES
* Add New Mazes to your Collection!
* Play as often as you want!
* FREE play every day!
* NEW!! Bonus Rounds!
* Packed with More Mazes than ever before!
* New Tournaments all the time!
* Over 100 Bonus Targets!
* Cool multipliers ramp up your score!
* So accurate you’ll try to jam in a quarter!
* Now EVEN MORE Achievements!
* Challenge your friends! Challenge the world!
* No login required!
* SD card support!
NOTE: Minimum screen resolution supported by this game is 320x480.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google, Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
Google, Android, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Updated to support new maze packs
- zaniwilliam Downloaded Jul 24, 2013
- SHELO20 Downloaded Jul 23, 2013
- Motaz Nabil Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- Murali M. Downloaded Jun 26, 2013
- Mitzell C. Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- Marywoolfolk Downloaded May 10, 2013
- urzicatu Downloaded May 4, 2013
- Keth Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- MuayyadAllord Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
Great game awesome
Good game but it have to be a small data game it is big in data
Goes to loading screen and loads. Just loads forever and doesnt open
Lol so cool