"Paper Boxing" is a boxing game developed with "Paper-style" 2D vector graphics and a robust real-time boxing engine.
- A real time boxing engine inspired by the principles of Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do.
- Battle against 8 cpu opponents in the tournament ladder and become the tournament boxing champ. The A.I. was designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- Simple and intuitive boxing gameplay designed specifically for the handheld Android system.
Some tips about the game:
1) Dodge enemy punches by tapping the left and right keys or by blocking
2) Mix up regular punches with charged hooks to create combos
3) Move to the left or right when you want a rest from the action
4) "Intercept before an opponent attacks." - Bruce Lee
Developed by Robosoft Games (visit www.robosoftgames.com)
Note: The game requires an additional installation of Adobe AIR.
Tags: paper boxing game , boxing ads , games of boxing for boys , gifts out of paper for boys , bruce lee vector , bruce lee in air , boxing game , boxing guys game