1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of players online
- Lots of pets
- Online required. Wifi recommended.
- Cheeky 'pokemonish' style.
Multiplatform game with over one million players.
Yes, we all know that pokemongering is not a word so please let's stick to the review before unleashing a philological debate.
Within Storm8 Live series, there're obviously games more played than others, exactly the same way that there're themes more liked than others. Pets Live isn't the most downloaded within the Live series. Let's try to find out why.
Pets live is an standalone game where you start as a newbie trainer who has only an odd little pet. As you defeat any enemies you meet you can tame more powerful and even odder pet monsters. In fact, these pet monsters will do their best to be cute instead of odd. That can be a question of taste, but it seems that Storm8 isn't planning to sell plushes anyway.
When you start, you can pick your pets from any of the four elemental branches. If you progress enough, you will unleash stranger elemental pets to overtake you foes. You can also learn training techniques and visit the veterinary.
To earn experience and train your pets you can complete quests and, here's the key, recruit new trainers. In other words, send your personal code to your friends so they can start playing as your teammates. If you create a team it'll be easier to carry the missions on and your progress will be faster.
To those who haven't ever played an Storm8 game, don't expect exactly Pokemon Stadium duels. It's also a turn based game with more maths than luck; graphics are cool, but it isn't the same. Anyhow, choose wisely your action and let your pets' strength and defense points speak for themselves.
Pets Live players can't challenge players from other Live games. We should have to wait to see fire pets fighting knights, ninjas or whatever.
Explore the world to discover new pets of all shapes and sizes, from the ferociously fierce to the cute and huggable. Then raise them until they are strong enough to compete against other trainers in Pets LIVE™!
- Massively Multiplayer ONLINE Pets game!
- Battle other trainers LIVE!
- FREE updates with new quests, abilities, habitats, and more!
- Begin with one of four types of pets -- Fire, Water, Air, and Earth -- and collect many others
- Show off your pets with the best moves and attacks
- Raise your pets by acquiring habitats
- Bring friends in as trainers to make your team stronger
- Use pets to perform numerous fun quests
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics
- Get real time updates
- Help tackle powerful trainers using the discipline list
- Comment on other trainers’ profiles
- Broadcast messages to your fellow trainers
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface
- ...and much, much more!
Storm8 is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that Pets LIVE™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to the Google Play Store, tap the Menu button, select Settings > Use PIN for purchase. Then, set up the four-digit PIN on the option below. In addition, Pets LIVE™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- Killkoul .. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Felipe G. Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
- daicado11cute0 Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- Pascal V. Downloaded Jun 11, 2013
- Ployly Downloaded May 14, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded May 2, 2013
- eunice cabreros Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- mira-nee Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- sanfleitas Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
I think you must add clan.
Its a really good game but I think they should add evolution then ill rate five stars
J9QWW Team Code Accepts Any and All
Invite me! *_* D2UHU
For some reason the screen is to small for me I guess its soupose to be a phone game because I was playing this on my on my tablet