1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of players online
- Lots of pets
- Online required. Wifi recommended.
- Cheeky 'pokemonish' style.
Yes, we all know that pokemongering is not a word so please let's stick to the review before unleashing a philological debate.
Within Storm8 Live series, there're obviously games more played than others, exactly the same way that there're themes more liked than others. Pets Live isn't the most downloaded within the Live series. Let's try to find out why.
Pets live is an standalone game where you start as a newbie trainer who has only an odd little pet. As you defeat any enemies you meet you can tame more powerful and even odder pet monsters. In fact, these pet monsters will do their best to be cute instead of odd. That can be a question of taste, but it seems that Storm8 isn't planning to sell plushes anyway.
When you start, you can pick your pets from any of the four elemental branches. If you progress enough, you will unleash stranger elemental pets to overtake you foes. You can also learn training techniques and visit the veterinary.
To earn experience and train your pets you can complete quests and, here's the key, recruit new trainers. In other words, send your personal code to your friends so they can start playing as your teammates. If you create a team it'll be easier to carry the missions on and your progress will be faster.
To those who haven't ever played an Storm8 game, don't expect exactly Pokemon Stadium duels. It's also a turn based game with more maths than luck; graphics are cool, but it isn't the same. Anyhow, choose wisely your action and let your pets' strength and defense points speak for themselves.
Pets Live players can't challenge players from other Live games. We should have to wait to see fire pets fighting knights, ninjas or whatever.
Explore the world to discover new pets of all shapes and sizes, from the ferociously fierce to the cute and huggable. Then raise them until they are strong enough to compete against other trainers in Pets LIVE™!
- Massively Multiplayer ONLINE Pets game!
- Battle other trainers LIVE!
- FREE updates with new quests, abilities, habitats, and more!
- Begin with one of four types of pets -- Fire, Water, Air, and Earth -- and collect many others
- Show off your pets with the best moves and attacks
- Raise your pets by acquiring habitats
- Bring friends in as trainers to make your team stronger
- Use pets to perform numerous fun quests
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics
- Get real time updates
- Help tackle powerful trainers using the discipline list
- Comment on other trainers’ profiles
- Broadcast messages to your fellow trainers
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface
- ...and much, much more!
Storm8 is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that Pets LIVE™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to the Google Play Store, tap the Menu button, select Settings > Use PIN for purchase. Then, set up the four-digit PIN on the option below. In addition, Pets LIVE™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
Tags: pets live android, pet live android, pets live, pets, storm8 pet live, pet live online, pets live points for android, elemental pets, ninjas live 15 honor points storm 8 ipod, download pets live android.
Last activity on Pets LIVE™
- Hydradevil Downloaded Jun 11, 2013
- ployly Downloaded May 14, 2013
- ryangfunkera Downloaded May 2, 2013
- eunice cabreros Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- mira nee Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- sanfleitas Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- masun ay Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
- arcreine Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
- mrbbzack Downloaded Mar 12, 2013
Lists with: Pets LIVE™
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for Pets LIVE™
. It took me a year to be as good as I am today.... Add my codes (Ty45e) and 36555. Thanks
I requested several times for my game to be transfered to my new phone and i never got responses to my emails. I was very far in the game and now i am NOT going to start all over. Disappointed!!!!!!!
I've been playing for nearly a year!! Was at level 53, had 89 teammates, my top 4 pets were at level 141. I had every "combat item " at maximum level, $2,500,000+ in bank, & had just recently added 200 points with the doctor!! Please fix this or send me a
They need to start using live people to look at the accounts instead of bots!
Add me, G38PF
Add my code is SKFET
I am stocked in choosing pet..please fix !!!