Pinball Rocks HD
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Great pinball gameplay
- Awesome technical performance, sound and music included
- Great camera works
- It could have more tables and themes
A latest-gen pinball on your device
Pinball games haven't been lucky at all so far, even though mobile gaming pointed to be a friendly environment for them. There are a few notable exceptions, and Pinball Rocks is going to swell the ranks of that elite and brief list.
On the other hand, it's unfair you lose a ball from a kickback, missions are unclear and when you tilt the "machine" it's hard to know what'll happen next. Of course, casual players won't mind at all, but former pinball wizards would have liked a little bit more of "realism" beyond mere physics.
Lastly, we shoudn't talk about a game with "rocks" in the title unless we have listened to it, and this game actually rocks in this regard, not only for the ching-chings and swooops, but also for the nice voiceovers and the original rock music courtesy of Sony itself.
On a personal basis, I hope someday pinball classics as Star Trek TNG and Medieval Madness are ported over with such quality as this Pinball Rocks.Developer's original description available here
The free Pinball Rocks table now includes a whole new game soundtrack — featuring awesome tracks from Judas Priest, For Today, Kyng, Chevelle, KONGOS, Sylar, Richie Kotzen and Adestria!
Pinball Rocks HD is the loudest pinball game ever, brought to you by Sony Music Entertainment and Gameprom.
Pinball Rocks HD is a five table compilation featuring a free game loaded with new songs from today's top rock artists and four custom tables for Alice in Chains, Bullet For My Valentine, AC/DC and Slayer. Each game provides cutting edge 3D graphics, missions, unique bonus games and ear-splitting riffs.
* PINBALL ROCKS: Jump into our FREE rock club themed table, and challenge yourself with 20+ missions and 3 bonus games. Pinball Rocks features an awesome soundtrack along with in-game voiceovers from SiriusXM's Zeena Koda. It's like a juke box in a game -- every ball you play cranks out a killer new song from today's top bands, and songs will be updated in subsequent releases of the game! Three unique bonus games and features are unlocked as you progress through all of the missions. Beat them all to become a true Pinball Rocks VIP, and activate awesome features along the way like multiball modes and ball savers.
* ALICE IN CHAINS: Hot on the heels of the band's latest hit album THE DEVIL PUT DINOSAURS HERE, Alice In Chains Pinball Rocks is a journey throughout the band's legendary career. Smash the Jar of Flies, break the Music Bank and unlock the blackened heart and dino skulls all under the watchful eye of the Tripod. The game features original voiceovers from band members Jerry Cantrell, William DuVall, Sean Kinney and Mike Inez along with many of the band's greatest hits, culminating with an unlock that features the band's newest single "Hollow."
* BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE: Get ready to SCREAM AIM AND FIRE! Littered with references to many of the band's hit videos, BFMV Pinball is a riotous high speed experience channeling the energy of one of rock's loudest acts. Fire up the anger meter, spill some petrol in the Tears Don't Fall mission and see if you can beat the guitar pedal mini game for a special surprise. Features voiceovers from BFMV frontman Matthew Tuck.
* AC/DC: For those about to rock, we bring you AC/DC Pinball Rocks! We present the bestselling rock title which lets you take the stage and bask in the colored lights, roaring guitars, and thundering drums of AC/DC. Includes classic AC/DC hits, original voice recordings from vocalist Brian Johnson, guitar-shredding mini-games and a hyper-realistic pinball environment featuring AC/DC's most iconic set pieces. Ring Hell's bells, fire a cannonball salute, flick the switch to power up the power station, and take a ride with Rosie -- all in dazzling HD.
* SLAYER: Legends of metal meet the king of arcade games in one loud, fast, flipper-thrashing frenzy. Hyper-realistic pinball gameplay set to a backdrop inspired by the band's latest head-banging masterpiece, World Painted Blood. Includes music, original voice recordings from singer/bassist Tom Araya, guitar shredding mini-games, and a pinball environment straight out of your worst nightmare. Play it LOUD!
ALL GAMES FEATURE:
- Hyper-realistic physics engine
- Stunning 3D original art with extreme attention to detail
- Multiple camera angles: including Stereoscopic 3D-perspective, full table and smart cam
- In-Game store featuring all songs in the game with a simple one-click purchase option to own the tracks and download to your music library, along with various add-on "cheats" to enhance gameplay.
- Original voiceovers
- Rhythm mini-games
Pinball Rocks HD dials it up to 11 and is the biggest, baddest rock infused game ever. Get it today!
*Updated soundtrack featuring Judas Priest, For Today, Kyng, Chevelle, KONGOS, Sylar, Richie Kotzen and Adestria!
Why would you need someone's location for pin ball?
Its an okay game
I just got this game and after a few minutes there's already a glitch that haves me stuck in the ladies restroom on whatever stage that was. This glitch would have been amazing though if the female sound effect was being trigger everytime the ball tried to escape. Although I think it's impossible to exit this glitch, it is giving points by doing nothing.
This game is kool
Absolutely intriguing game. This game is the best pinball game ever! Great graphics, just a great game.