1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Cool training mode
- Two players modes
- Online leaderboards
- It takes a bit long to get the hang of it
There are three different game modes: single player, two players and training. On single player you play against the computer (you choose your team and the computer's team). You also have to choose the difficulty level (easy, medium, hard). Two players mode, allows you to play against a real player on the same device. Each player choose its team and start to play. The training mode includes 9 different trainings: straight shoot, off-wall, combo, penalty,...
We really appreciate the training mode since it's a bit difficult to get the hang of it. The controls look weird at the beginning. To make the cap advanced you have to tap on it and draw a circle. Try to control the speed and the direction to shoot the ball and push it to the goal.
As it's expected of this kind of game, the graphics aren't too good. Sincerely, that's not the most important thing: it's still high playable and funny. Specially challenging if you play two players mode. But even if you play one player, you can share your scores on online leaderboards to show off the World your skills.
Pocket Soccer has been developed by RasterGrid Entertainment, an emerging mobile game developer who has just launched this game on the market so far. It's reaching remarkably success though.
Shabby graphics, but high-playable, entertaining and challenging. What did you expect?
"Pocket Soccer takes the beautiful game, adds a dash of air hockey, and turns football (or ‘soccer’ if we must) into one of the most addictive games we’ve seen on Android." Life of Android
"It reminds me of marbles and air hockey combined, and it's got some polish that really makes it shine"
"I'm not a soccer fan but I love this game. Warning: very addictive!"
This is a reinterpretation of a classic board game called button football tuned for fast-paced game-play and more fun. Play against the computer or against your friends. Choose between more than 70 countries to play with (we add more countries based on request), unlock special soccer fields, balls and other assets by playing in various game modes.
If you experience problems, please write an e-mail to me instead of rating it with one star.
- WAKE_LOCK: to prevent the phone from going to sleep while playing
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required by Scoreloop to associate the phone with your Scoreloop account
- INTERNET: required by Scoreloop and AdMob
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required by AdMob to check whether there is network connectivity
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: required by AdMob for targeted ads
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed bugs that those users experienced who didn't enable Scoreloop support
- Updated Scoreloop to the latest version (requires the user to enable it at first startup)
- Fixed some Scoreloop related issues
- Fixed other bugs reported by users
- Changed the built-in leaderboard's behavior to show the 24 hour leaderboard by default
Last activity on Pocket Soccer
- tyatyu Downloaded May 7, 2013
- strroy Downloaded May 4, 2013
- killergod Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- António José Downloaded Apr 7, 2013
- Jean911 Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- stijepo00 Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- naber12 Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- K.OKid Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- Savar Downloaded Feb 28, 2013
Lists with: Pocket Soccer
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Pocket Soccer
Very hard control.
Not bad i love it very addicting but the main menu is problem it sucks every time i open it it always either bigger or smaller and shadowy for 3 seconds and its back to normal please fix and ill give 5
A very good fun game with great features , I 100% recommend this
Would be 5 star but having to play 2 player games to unlock pitches or balls is a bad idea