Prince of Persia Shadow&Flame
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Awesome port of a great game
- Awesome graphics, animations and gameplay
- Lack of free version as PoP Classic had
- No new levels or Easter eggs
+ By Ubisoft Entertainment
Sequel to Prince of Persia
When Ubisoft released Prince of Persia Classic, we highlighted two flaws: the lack of PoP 2 and the "lost chance". Well, the former has been superlatively fulfilled and here it is just a couple of taps away. The latter isn't, even though there have been several changes regarding swordmanship and there's an in-game shop to buy new sabers, scimitars or falchions. Of course, it's an awesome game, supports twelve languages and there's a new achievement system to keep you playing for weeks, so it's most likely that you are already downloading it by the time you're reading this.
As it happened in the first part of the series, kind of old players will be able to appeal to their deepest memories and remind every step and every jump. This new version seems a little bit easier, though, but it's also true that the original was extremely difficult to beat.
And now, what will Ubisoft do? Shall it dare to raise Prince of Persia 3D and complete the original trilogy? Will it keep it as it was without adding not even a pinch of newness?Developer's original description available here
** SlideToPlay – 4/4 – “A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration”
** TouchArcade – 4,5/5 – “Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts”
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Prince of Persia® The Shadow and the Flame is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chines, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
Prince of Persia® The Shadow and the Flame now supports game controllers! Enjoy a console gaming experience in a game fully optimized for your mobile device
Awful game control'a are so bad very annoying something so easy to do makes it so difficult wouldn't recommend this game
The game play is ok. The graphics great. The problem? The save system borders on malicious. You manage to get past loads of tricky little obstacles having revived a couple of times but need to answer a call or do something else. The continue is from the start of the level. This is 2015 not 1985. Simply no desire to replay a long and difficult level only to get wiped out by a boss and need
Works great with shield controller too!
Very very very nice game loved it
Love the game.