Prototype Defense Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Campaign and puzzle modes
- Amount of units and weapons
- It's still on beta
+ By CodePoKE
Prototype Defense is a tower defense set in a hi-tech environment
Prototype Defense is the result of the effort of a small group of students that made up CodePoKE. A decent tower defense that ensures hours of fun on your Android device.
There are lots of tower defense set in different themes. One of the most used is the one that features Prototype Defense: hi-tech environments. Humans of a near future have developed powerful weapons to keep away droids and aliens who are trying to invade the Earth. Your mission is to place that weapons strategically and upgrade them in order to avoid enemies to reach your headquarters.
Wave after wave, you'll have to create more towers, remove some to get resources and upgrade them. There are two different game modes: "campaign" and "puzzles". In addition, there's a step-by-step tutorial that makes easier getting the hang of the game.
Graphics aren't stunning, although good enough for a tower defense. Overhead view camera and a button to speed up the wave pace. Controls are mobile-native: tap, drag and hold, and there's no complaints on this regard.
In brief, a entertaining, well-crafted tower defense.
A Tower Defense game with:
- Open path maps
- Large levels
- HD Graphics
- Create towers by combining different bases and turrets
- An insane amount of upgrades and achievements
- Puzzle and endless levels
- You won't believe how small it is, given the amount of levels and content! (Only 5 mb!)
The reviews speak for themselves: We garantuee you'll not regret downloading this game.
- Bugfix release; several small ui related bugs.
- Towers gain experience and level
- Coins no longer dissappear quickly in turbo
- Several bugfixes
- Added combo bases / Ultimate base
- Hotfix for Main Menu
- Stability fixes
- Added lots of SFX (turn on sound!)
- Ingame Rendering updated
Amazing Must get
Just needs music thank you ladies and gentleman!
Amazing game but the levels take to long. Mabey add a level advance to take on multiple waves at once.
Good staff. Well Made
Its a game
Really enjoying it! Would like it on the Facebook, but I don't have one.