1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Graphics and animations
- Fair IAP system
- Intuitive controls
- Upgrading system
- No parental control for expensive IAP packs
+ By Butterscotch Shenanigans
Quadropus Rampage is an original title that perfectly combines roguelike and brawler gameplay
Lovely graphics, intuitive controls, frantic-paced gameplay and a challenging upgrading system. That's what you'll get by downloading Quadropus Rampage, the last game of ButterScotch Shenanigans (developers of Towelfight 2). A top-notch game that surprisingly is free.
In Quadropus Rampage you embody a four-legged cephalopod called Tack, whose mission is to reach the bottom of the ocean and finish off Pete, the evil God of the sea. However, hundreds of Pete's lackeys must be defeated before getting to that point. The path to the depth is divided by levels (dozens of floating platforms, full of coral and enemies) which gate will only open once you've cleared it of marine monsters.
As difficulty increases gradually, you will have some problems to beat further levels unless you upgrade Tack's skills. There are two ways to do so: from "Upgrades" you can level up specific skills such as "bubble", "attack", "rampage", etc. These upgrades are paid with orbs that you can collect in-game. Obviously, you can purchase extra packs of orbs and doubloons by IAP. In addition, unlocking some "achievements" such as "dive down past 500 meters" or "use your bubble 300 times" will allow you to use some special abilities called "Masteries". Quadropus Rampage features a well-crafted dual-upgrading system with a non-greedy IAP which is rare to find on free games.
Quadropus Rampage is set in cartoonish, rich-in-colors 3D graphics with an excellent artwork backing it. Of course, it comes with an angled view like best classic roguelikes. Controls are one of its strongest points. Besides being able to adjust button sizes, the screenpad has been simplified to make it intuitive and comfy: a joystick on the left and just 4 handy buttons on the right (protective bubble, dodge, attack and rampage).
In conclusion, the folks at Butterscotch Shenanigans took a classic game genre and gave it their own touch of originality, endowing it with both casual gameplay and fun scenery. The outcome: a must-play game.
"A shining example of what a free game can be." - PixelFreak - 91/100
"From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto!" - GameWoof - 4.5/5
"It should be a crime that a game this good is free, but there it is..." - AndroidSpin
"Quadropus Rampage is a very lively, very fun, and very addicting game that you don’t want to miss out on." - Tom Christiansen of Indie Game Mag - 91/100
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• BscotchID integration - Access unique Butterscotch content by Buttering Up!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) - Show your friends who's the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
Fixed a data-loss bug that was DESTROYING saves in one particularly strange way. If you lost your save send us a support note at email@example.com!
Great game, I love it and there's not a single problem. Just one thing, you guys should add multi-player like co-op to help others out in their own game. Other than that, you guys did great.
You guys are so amazing!!!!
Fast paced, funny and so much fun to play! You guys rock, keep it up!
Best game ever
Mindless basher with derogatory weapons for all. Upgradz
This company has a knack for slapstick hilarious games. Their sense of humor is one of a kind and their games are actually fun to play. Beautiful!