1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By CCTEC, LLC
Quake3 admins can use the app to track the status of their servers.
This app is currently in BETA testing, I'm releasing it in this state in order to get users to help guide the development direction towards a stable release.
Many new features are in the works for this app. Please let me know if there are any features you would like to see.
Thank you to all those who have reported errors on the app.
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it in the Google play store.
- Add and Delete servers from the list
- Get server configuration information
- See what players are logged into the server, including bot's
- Disable/Enable displaying bot's from the preferences screen.
- Enable/Disable expanded server list, which includes a picture of the current map, number of players, and server status.
- 70+ map icons
- Check the Game Tracker status of the server
- Hide a server from the players list, without having to delete it.
- Export/Import server list to SD card
- Change the player list to include more player information, including colorized names.
- Track certain players as friends and add them to a friends list.
- Notification when a friend logs into one of the servers you are tracking.
- Notification when a server goes offline/online.
- Now that the master servers are back online, get a list of servers so that they can quickly be added to your tracker list.
- Connect to server so that you can chat with friends from your mobile device.
- Control the server using rcon commands from your mobile device.
Recently changed in this version:
- Had to drop support for Android 2.1 (api 7). I'll leave a version in the market that is compatible with 2.1 for now.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed a bug in ICS+ that was causing a crash when the toggle hidden option was used.
- [FEATURE] Checks for 7 inch tablets, we resize the font to better use the whole display (Nexus 7).
- Added map icons for wnoise, tsu_v_station, q3wctf1, q3wctf2, q3wctf3
- [BUG FIX] Fixed a crash on devices running ICS+ when deleting a server (Thanks for reporting this bug).