RuPaul's Drag Race: Dragopolis
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Customizable avatar
- Extremely boring gameplay
- App crashes upon importing photos
Dodge drag trash obstacles and get fabulous in RuPaul themed runner
Rather than "good" or "bad," I'm going to categorize So Much Drama Studios RuPaul's Drag Race: Dragopolis as very solidly "otherwise." How else can I rain down judgement on an app based on customized drag queen avatars running amok in a supposed battle against the accursed Queen Apocalypstyk?
If you're considering downloading Dragopolis, chances are you're not seeking thrilling gameplay or an engaging storyline. You're looking for attitude, and girl, you have found it. Play as a cartoon drag queen hightailing it down a seemingly endless highway littered with obstacles. Each object bears an arrow; swipe in the right direction to dodge it and you'll receive constant accolades from a disembodied RuPaul.
Use the coins you gain from running and dodging to deck yourself to the nines in the workshop (... werkshop?). Glitter and glam are available for purchase here, as well as an extensive array of oversize wigs (duh). Your character's face in particular is highly customizable - select from loads of cartoon options, or snap a photo and import your own gorgeous visage into the game.
The gameplay here is repetitive, unimaginative, and frankly boring. The app reliably crashes every time I try to use my own face in my avatar (although my lovely features do show up when I restart the app). But neither of these things is the fantabulous point.
So Much Drama Studios RuPaul's Drag Race: Dragopolis is absolutely worth a couple silly giggles; the app is pretty much precisely what you think it ought to be.
Start your engines, hunty! RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis is back and fiercer than ever! Featuring breakout queens Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon, Jujubee, Ongina, Shangela, Sharon Needles and Raven, your inner glamazon will emerge by earning outfits, wigs, beads and baubles. RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0 boasts 60 levels of glittering drag puzzle-action gameplay filled with stunning fashion, challenge levels, outrageous humor, and more. And Drag Race All-Star Mimi Imfurst stops by to serve up the delicious voice-over work for Apocalypstyk! Whether glamming up the girls or reading Apocalypstyk to filth, RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0 is a must-have app for America’s next drag superstar with bonus gameplay from the original RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis.
* It Takes Balls: Experience the exciting arcade-style play of RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0, filled with wild physics, crazy action, and a variety of boosts that take the game to its glamorous extreme.
* Dragtacular: Strive to hit a variety of rhinestones and bars, set spinners, and earn boosts to increase the size, speed, and strength of your balls to earn maximum points, and collect outfits, wigs, and accessories to dress up the queens.
* Lavish Queens: Engage your favorite RuPaul Drag Race queen -- Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon, Jujubee, Ongina, Shangela, Sharon Needles, and Raven.
* Fashion the House Down: Play through fashion challenge levels inspired by the show, such as Red Carpet Realness, Futuristic Drag, Executive Realness, Drag Ball, Country Queens, Rocker Chicks, and Comic Book Queens.
* The Look is EVERYTHING: Collect specialized rhinestones to style each queen with wigs, outfits, and accessories to create a customized look.
* Give it a Boost, Honey: Manage and buy useful boosts in the Dragporium to improve your scores.
* Must-have App for America’s Next Drag Superstar: Collect the shiny rhinestones and bars to earn points and in-game rewards.
Squirrelfriend: Play with your friends and share high scores online through Facebook and Twitter.
* Always a Classic: You can still race through the streets of Dragopolis with your girls Manila Luzon, Pandora Boxx, and Yara Sofia in Classic Mode.
Welcome to Dragopolis 2.0, henny! A brand new game with seven fierce queens!
2.0.5 Smoother in app purchasing; better integration with Dragopolis Classic
This app is the Real Tea
Not what i expected but i like the game so far, it's really fun. And i like the voices of the queens comments while i play (not only by mama Ru like ver.1). some levels are really hard to try and get all the pink gems though, the game is pretty simple and i want more.
It okay i installed it to much space for nothing
I was very excited to download it thinking I'd be able to make my own queen and go through challenges like the show. I was very disappointed to see that it had nothing to go with the show! I would really really love an app where we can get somewhat of an idea of what it's like to compete on the show while we're watching it. I would spend all my money on an app that is actually like the show. This
Love the game it is soooo much fun
I paid for the 4.99 upgrade twice and received nothing. I want a refund
So since the update I have only been playing the new game. Went to the original and I no longer have the coin doubler or the expansion with the other queens like I use too. Why is that?