SAWS | The Puridium War
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You are PFC Lucas 11 of SAWS Battalion E25, and you have taken an oath to defend humanity from the DEVOUR. As a member of the Special Assault Weapons Squad, you will be piloting the latest generation assault suit equipped with some of the most destructive mobile weapons ever created.
* STUNNING HD GRAPHICS *
Take advantage of the latest mobile hardware with beautifully rendered graphics and high quality explosions.
* INTENSE 3D GAMEPLAY *
Don’t get out flanked, as enemies attack from every angle and waste no time destroying everything in their path. SAWS features a rich 3D environment with unlockable angles and modes. Relentless waves of DEVOUR will stop at nothing to get to your Puridium deposits.
* TURRET DEFENSE SYSTEMS *
Augment your defenses with turrets that can be upgraded and deployed on-the-fly. Repair walls and mechs with Nanite Packs to keep yourself in the action. Choose from multiple turret classes, that each come with unique strengths, weaknesses, and upgrade paths.
* CUSTOMIZE YOUR SAW *
Upgrade your destructive capabilities with weapon swaps and upgrades. SAW mech have multiple mount points that you can modify with the weapon of your choice. Players can equip everything from rocket launchers to concussion grenades. Should the situation get too dicey, you can even inject nanite into your bloodstream accelerating your reflexing to the point where it appears that time is slowing down.
* NOTE: If you experience slow performance, Access EXTRAS from the main menu and lower the quality to "Simple". It will take a few seconds for textures to reload, so don't be alarmed by the pause *
SEO: mech, mecha, puridium, saw, mech game, shooter, mechwarrior, mech assault, tegra, exynos
Tags: saws city level, saws mech, saws the puridium war 113.
- Crashing and locks fixed (we that the vast majority of the issue were related to OpenFeint)
- Openfeint Removed
- MobilWerX Gamepub Leaderboards
- Extraneous permissions removed
- Train Level restored
- Bridge Level Updated
- City Level Updated
- Mob damage revisited
- Think we have the kinks out of the bridge, keep us honest!
- Working on "offline" saves..WIP
- Damage tweaks