1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Oliver Benedens
Now contains all 30 levels.
Note on Android 5 (Lollipop): This game requires low latency touch events. On Android 5 magnification gestures may be enabled causing delay. To turn them off: Settings - Accessibility - Turn off magnification gestures.
Your mission: Fly your ship over so called dispensers to pick up cargo and load all trucks by throwing cargo at them utilizing the hammer throw principle. Complete this task within the shift duration of 180 seconds.
- 30 levels with *large* diversity in challenges
- skill game inspired by the classics Thrust and Space Taxi. Central twist is hammer throwing.
- gravity challenges
- hammer throwing physics: hurls, hook shots, balancing cargo over the ships nose
- ufos (nosey alien tourists)
- cutting cargo from pendulums
- failing inertia dampers
- highscore list (you enter your name if you rank among the three fastest times for a level)
CHOOSE YOUR INPUT METHOD:
You select control layouts via OPTIONS - STEER. You can also use a keyboard. Use keys A,S for rotations, K for thrust and L for releasing cargo. In order not to have virtual buttons clutter the screen, set STEER in options to KEY.
CHOOSE SHIP ROTATION SPEED:
To support different playing styles, the ship rotation speed can be configured. Change the speed in OPTIONS - ROT. SPEED. Note that this speed setting affects all input methods.
Visit the Schubi homepage http://www.beppigames.de/schubi for more screenshots, videos and versions for other operating systems.
Tags: schubi game, schubi stars game, stars games schubi, schubi.
- now includes all 30 levels
- more control layouts (switch between them via OPTIONS - STEER)
- tutorial moved to HELP menu. Press NEXT on first help page to see the rest of tutorial.
- fixed bug related to equations solving which lead to bouncing balls circling around each other