Shooting club 2: Sniper
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Intense and thrilling gameplay
- Realistic feeling
- Graphics and touch response should be improved
A sniping game on a chaotic scenario
Being member of the selected club of realistic sniping games, Shooting club 2 preserves all the classical elements of sniping games: enemies will hide and even cover behind innocents; you can choose among real weapons with different atributes (regrettably only eight of them) and wind plays a key role. In addition, this game involves heartbeat in the mix (something we might not have seen since Metal Gear Solid, I'm afraid) and serious flying times because, you know, bullets don't teleport.
In a game where accuracy is so important, it's a pity that graphics aren't better, and touch response may play more than a dirty trick on you. Fortunately, tutorial missions are excellent, and there are quite a handful of missions to be enjoyed.
Lastly, we'd like there were any kind of cooperative gameplay, or at least a campaign with a storyline. That would be great, but it's a free game anyway, so don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
This simulator of sniper shooting is characterized by maximum connection with reality. Here not only shot accuracy has great importance, but also specific characteristics of rifles, distance to the target, wind direction, and even heartbeat.
The player has a great choice of the most popular models of sniper weapons from all over the world. For example:
- Legendary Soviet sniper rifle Mosin-Nagant
- Dragunov sniper rifle (SVD)
- VSS (Special Sniper Rifle), also called the Vintorez
- M4 - modernization of the M16 assault rifle
- Barrett – heavy sniper rifle
- The Special Operations Forces (SOF) Combat Assault Rifle or SCAR
- AWP - is a British bolt-action sniper rifle
- Intervention - is an American sniper rifle for long range shooting
★ Price for 'Desert Eagle' is lowered
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Dis game is cool more dan cool
Great pass time some targets are difficult to hit its an amazing game
Love this game :)
This game is inaccurate but if you want to accurate the targets you look the heart beat and the flag that represent the wind
This is. one of the bast games I have play