100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great game concept
- Different game modes
- Multiplayer mode is really addictive
- Amount of different weapons to choose
- No way to play multiplayer without Facebook account
- Graphics could be improved
- Screentouch response must be improved
Sniper Trial is a shooter in which you embody a sniper (POV) whose mission is to kill the enemy's sniper
There are two game modes:
- Single player: you play against the cpu in two sub-modes. "Versus", kill the other sniper before he kills you; and "Shoot off", shoot all the targets before the other sniper does.
- Multiplayer: Play online against your Facebook contacts. Take in account that the app will need to collect and display your Facebook name and your Facebook identification number.
This game is aim to be fun because of a great game concept and the different game mode that it contains. However, it has some catches that need to be fixed for becoming a great game which deserves four or five stars. These flaws we've notice are: there's no way to play multiplayer game without Facebook account, the 3D graphics are poor and simple (and this game requires precision). Finally, screentouch response must be improved, it's the most important thing in this kind of game in which accuracy is everything. Maybe turning it into tilt controls, it would work even better, but it's just an idea.
Sniper Trial has been developed by Roboconn Mobile Solutions, LLC, an emerging developer focused on Android games who has launched quite successful titles.
"Kill your friends, before they kill you"
Snipe is a highly interactive and customizable shooting game with dozens of weapons and upgrades. Single and Multiplayer modes allow you to play on a plane, or against your friends on Facebook. Compare your stats, earn money, and have fun!
-Fixed: Armory Menu Bug
-Fixed: Level Pricing
-New Level, Christmas Killer (Requires rank of First Sgt. and has snow fall!)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Not worth it
Crashes on start
Could use better graphics
I will rate it again once I played the game first? Answer= can't play it sorry