10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Great game concept
- Different game modes
- Multiplayer mode is really addictive
- Amount of different weapons to choose
- No way to play multiplayer without Facebook account
- Graphics could be improved
- Screentouch response must be improved
Sniper Lite is a shooter in which you embody a sniper (POV) whose mission is to kill the enemy's sniper
This is the paid version of Snipe ($1.99) which contains extra weapons, more levels and other extra features.
There are two game modes:
- Single player: you play against the cpu in two sub-modes. "Versus", kill the other sniper before he kills you; and "Shoot off", shoot all the targets before the other sniper does.
- Multiplayer: Play online against your Facebook contacts. Take in account that the app will need to collect and display your Facebook name and your Facebook identification number.
This game is aim to be fun because of a great game concept and the different game mode that it contains. However, it has some catches that need to be fixed for becoming a great game which deserves four or five stars. These flaws we've notice are: there's no way to play multiplayer game without Facebook account, the 3D graphics are poor and simple (and this game requires precision). Finally, screentouch response must be improved, it's the most important thing in this kind of game in which accuracy is everything. Maybe turning it into tilt controls, it would work even better, but it's just an idea.
Sniper Lite has been developed by Roboconn Mobile Solutions, LLC, an emerging developer focused on Android games who has launched quite successful titles.
Features 2 game modes:
- VERSUS: Kill the enemy sniper before he kills you.
- SHOOT OFF: Shoot all the targets before the enemy sniper does.
Snipe is a highly interactive and customizable shooting game with dozens of weapons and upgrades. Single and Multiplayer modes allow you to play on a plane, or against your friends on Facebook. Compare your stats, earn money, and have fun!
Tags: Sniper, Shoot, Agent, Hoverdog, Roboconn, Aggie Apps
-New Game Mode (BETA): Shoot Off! A Target Shooting Game - Email us your thoughts!
-Updated Multiplayer Versus mode with more random player matching.
-Fixed white screen of death
Screwy controls Hard to aim Fires Bye self please fix
The best sniper shooter I've ever played!!!
Great time killer
Its a good challenge and plenty addicting
Reiterating previous commenter... App consistently crashes on a Google Nexus 7.
I've bought a few things for My rifle and every time I log in it's gone ..wtf..