Soldiers of Glory: World War 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Lots of units
- Different game modes
- Upgrade system
- Special attacks
- Nothing special
Soldiers of Glory: WW2 is an full of action tower defense
Soldiers of Glory brings you to WW2, when Nazis were controlling part of Europe. You've got to Europe to support occupied countries and free them from Hitler's menace.
Soldiers of Glory features classic tower defense gameplay: place turrets on the battlefield and be ready to face hordes of enemies trying to overtake your towers and to reach your headquarters. They won't achieve it if you're efficient on using your resources to place new towers and upgrade them. You'll get more coins for destroying enemies units. Re-invest it properly or you won't be able to bear next wave.
In addition, there's a "air forces" special attack that can be used every 5 minutes (real-time) and that will help you take off some stress on your land units.
There are up to three different game modes: Normal (campaign, with some lives to play), Endless mode and Singlelife (if a single unit overtakes your defense, you're done). Likewise, there are three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard. The latter is Singlelife is just insane.
Lots of units and weaponry, special attacks, upgrade system and quite good graphics. Highly recommendable.
- Real weapons in World War II (Bazooka / 155mm Cannon / B-29 Bomber / kettenkrad / Volkswagen Kubelwagen / PzKpfw Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger / Zeppelin Airship).
- Reappear the Great Historical Battles in Europe during WW II.
- Realistic visual effect, ultra-HD (UHD**) pictures and stunning sound effect.
- RPG-like upgrading system.
- 27 medals for you to achieve.
- 6 different types of defending positions and air support.
- Restore the European battlefields in World War II realistically.
- The campaign and customized battles contain 24 challenging maps with 3 difficulty levels; 3 modes are available (3 campaign and 1 customized battles with all modes are available in the free version).
**Note: for old phones, please set the graphics settings to low in order to enjoy smooth pictures.
Please also note that the UHD effect of this game may not fit small-screen devices such as 240*320 phones. Please don't rate us low due to this issue.
The background of this game starts from Normandy landing in 1944 to the ultimate victory of the entire European battlefield.
As an Allied commander, you will need to command your troops to fight against Nazi German's attack and obtain the victory of World War II eventually!
World War II, WW II, WW2, Europe, Tower Defense Game, Defense, TD,
1. Fix a bug which cause data lost.
2. If you like our games, please '+1' this game use Google +1 and give us a five star rating!
This game really is designed to be no fun unless you purchase upgrades. It has good graphics and sound, and all the elements of a very playable TD game are there, except balance between towers and creeps. For example, the anti air cannons do virtually not
Now that the game is working again I can get back to enjoying it again. 4 stars for now because of the last debacle.
I played the free trial with no issues so purchased the full version, now it will not load, force closes... Disappointing! Samsung galaxy tab
Does not work after update!
Works really well on S3, S4 and Galaxy tab 10.1 Really adictive
Since the last update on 9.28.13 the game auto crashes when loaded on galaxy s3