50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Above average graphics and sound
- Easy yet thrilling gameplay
- Free, ad-supported
- It needs more options
Be an angel and massacre demons
SoulCraft is a Diablo-like game, beautifully designed, in which you move and attack thanks to on-screen buttons. In every stage, you'll be assaulted by demons of different kind. once you have repelled them all, the gates will open so you can claim your rewards and learn new skills.
It must be brought out that graphics are awesome, though we miss the chance of enjoying more artwork, because characters, both angelic and demonic are great even when WoW influences are obvious. Soundtrack is great, too, and this game is smooth and enjoyable, though we'd like to play with different characters and customize the given one. Anyway, the free yet ad-supported system is quite effective and allows to play endlessly.
Soul Craft perhaps hasn't made as much noise as other hack'n'slash games, but it's definitively a very good game.
This is the Xperia version, so be sure your Sony device can bear it before downloading. Otherwise, there's a normal version.
SoulCraft is the best free2play Action RPG game for Android. If you have been a hunter in enough dungeon crawlers and feel like you have been a warrior for all eternity already, answer the call, fight for the torchlight of hope, do your duty and choose to be a legendary hero in the action role playing game SoulCraft :)
*** SoulCraft featured by Google for Google I/O 2012 ***
*** Handpicked game for Google booth at Mobile World Congress 2012 ***
*** our favourite user comment “This game is better than Elvis” :) ***
*** please see SoulCraftGame.com for details ***
Setting of Action RPG game:
With humans on the brink to discover the secret of eternal life, angels and evil demons make a pact to proclaim the apocalypse to be able to materialize into the real world, fight the humans for victory and keep the circle of life intact. SoulCraft lets you play as an angel (with humans and demons coming soon) – it is up to you who will win this fight. May it be diablo in hell, god in heaven or the human race in this war of heroes directly on earth.
SoulCraft is being developed by the small indie game studio MobileBits. The game is still in development and we hope you will take this chance to shape this free game with us together to make it a real top pick and award winning game with lots of prizes. We will constantly add lots of stuff (locations, character, spells, items and more) and we will use your feedback to decide what to do next.
- free2play / freemium Action RPG game with lots of hack n slash and dungeon crawling
- awesome graphics and great gameplay in this best roleplaying game for Android
- combat demons in real locations such as Venice, Rome & Hamburg, New York & Egypt. More locations coming soon!
- play as an Angel now with more races including Demon and Human coming soon
- five different game modes in legendary quests including time run, arena, hellgate, crystal defense and boss fights
- battle lots of different and diversified enemies and fight with lots of weapons, swords, items, spells, equipment, gear and loot. Kill like a knight of heaven (aka angel).
- Multiplayer: challenge your friends and Co-Op Multiplayer coming soon
Download the best game SoulCraft right now for free and tell us what you think on our feedback page at http://SoulCraftGame.com - and please like us on http://facebook.com/Soulcraftgame.
Thank you :)
- Lucas D. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- Biao Garro Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Darksiders D. Downloaded Aug 31, 2013
- Eduardo A. Downloaded Jul 28, 2013
- oleg bazan Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- Swanyeemyo Downloaded May 12, 2013
- distorsi maksimum Downloaded May 7, 2013
- Mohammad W. Downloaded May 7, 2013
- Rodnel D. Downloaded May 7, 2013
Really great for my xperia.
Nice play and story
once I bought a gold pack. and I upgraded an melee attack for souls! and you guys charged me souls. that's usual. but what surprised me was I've lost 240 of gold too! Im done! never going to buy any of your stupid gold packs. as an updated comment I'm ad
Closes itself and makes the menu buttons fugly