Strategy & Tactics: WW II
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Deep yet easy gameplay
- Old strategy games feeling
- It doesn't allow alternative scenarios or a level creator
- May it have online multiplaying
A turn based strategy game
Here's the dreamed game for many strategy lovers. Half a Risk game, with the Hearts of Iron PC game essence, you can enjoy a deep and complex strategy game, yet easy to learn, set on WWII, with a historical campaign mode (ucrony-free, though) and a thorough design including cutscenes. Throughout the campaign you'll command the major forces at the time and relive historical expeditions. There are land, air and sea units, both motorized, mechanized, armored and airborne, and you can order air bombings, land raids or do effective supports to allied units in adjacent regions.
Gameplay is more intuitive than it could seem firsthand, though touch response can be clumsy sometimes. Anyway, as any turn based game, it's about making the right choices, but you don't have to hurry. Don't forget to check the multiplayer options, either on the same device or via wifi. Unfortunately, there isn't an online option at the moment of this review
We look forward to see alternative scenarios within WWII in future updates, and why not, further games about other past or future, real or fictional, wars.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
• 2 scenarios added!
Race to Berlin - Occupy the capital of the Third Reich.
Soviet-Japanese War - Take part in the Manchukuo and southern Sakhalin operations on the side of the Soviet troops.
Follow our community page on Google +
- Lee Gelson F. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Thiago S. Downloaded Jun 21, 2013
- ํYoasak Downloaded May 6, 2013
- veselintodorov Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Mayur D. Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- email@example.com Favorited Apr 24, 2013
- Mohned H. Favorited Apr 23, 2013
- jose cota lopez Downloaded Apr 23, 2013
- saadouni mohamed Downloaded Apr 23, 2013
Wish I had read the reviews. It is purposely difficult in an attempt to frustrate you so you'll spend more money to buy upgrades. Yes, it is possible to win by following the walk-thru... but this is a strategy game not an adventure game. Just horrible.
Fun and good learning curve.
I still wish I could get a refund, I am just not into these games.
Reasonably addictive turn based strategy. Once you learn to encircle you're enemies you win.
Great game beautiful