Super Monsters Ate My Condo!
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Very high production value
- Frantically fun play
- Perfect difficulty curve
- Zillions of discoverable jokes and bonuses
- Brilliantly chaotic graphics
Monstrous puzzle game packed with madcap originality
Adult Swim's Super Monsters Ate My Condo! is the sequel to Monsters Ate My Condo!, only more super.
Feed the monsters colored condos from the teetering tower, making matches both with their color and within the tower itself. Zillions of possible combos and bonuses combined with stellar graphics and frantic music make it an absolute riot to play. The built in tutorial gets you up to speed on the complex game mechanics fast, and from there on out it's an instant addiction.
The app's production value is through the roof; it's slick to play and almost tempting to just sit back and attempt to absorb a bit of the rainbow cacophony emitting itself from your device. The multitude and variety of goals to complete plus the scores of discoverable extras keep things fresh and sweet.
Look awesome up in the Apptionary (that's the App Dictionary, duhh), and you'll find a screencap of Adult Swim's Super Monsters Ate My Condo!
Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Share your top scores on Facebook
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email email@example.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
I've played this game on a different device and it works just fine but on my android it won't let me start the game
Beat my score.18.955 billion
But doesn't let you play system music, you have to have sound off or listen to the music of the game. Instructions could be clearer too.
I love this game, time consuming and fun.even my kids love, please dont ever get rid of it.
Love the game but its a battery killer.
Awesome and addictive! Love it !