Swords & Earrings is a turn-based strategy game settled in a medieval fantasy world (RPG).
This demo is a preview of the full version 'Tales of Andaria' which comprises :
* 35+ hours of highly addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* 28 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Skeleton, Lich, or Giant
* 43 character skills like 'Spin Attack', 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Mass Lightning', or 'Rend Armor'
* 58 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Grass, Town, Dungeon, Arena)
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* 362 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* Characters can level up to level 15
Customer reviews of 'Tales of Andaria':
"Wow, I'm very impressed how much depth was put into this turn-based strategy RPG."
"If you liked the turned based battles where you strategically moved each unit to overpower the enemy in Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics you'll love this game."
"I've been playing this for a day or two and I am addicted. I am very happy with the gameplay down to the story. I recommend this game to anyone who likes tactics games."
"Worth 5 times the money, really - offers so many levels, great tactical battles, RPG elements and just right amount of challenge. Haven't seen a game with this much content on android yet."
Tags: RPG, tbs, srpg, roleplay, strategy, fantasy, War, Battle, combat, Sw&Ear, Swords, Earrings, Andaria
Tags: sw & ear , sw&ear games , sw&ear game , sw&ear review