Sw&Ear - Tales of Andaria
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mangobile
This game works especially well on older devices (e.g Android 1.5). If you have a newer device, you should have a look at our latest title Kingturn RPG Plus instead:
Kingturn RPG Plus is an extended remake of Swords & Earrings with enhanced graphics, better UI, and full screen scaling for all devices. And it is even cheaper.
Some customer reviews of Swords & Earrings:
"Wow, I'm very impressed how much depth was put into this turn-based strategy RPG."
"Worth 5 times the money, really - offers so many levels, great tactical battles, RPG elements and just right amount of challenge. Haven't seen a game with this much content on android yet."
"If you liked the turned based battles where you strategically moved each unit to overpower the enemy in Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics you'll love this game."
"I've been playing this for a day or two and I am addicted. I am very happy with the gameplay down to the story. I recommend this game to anyone who likes tactics games."
The first campaign 'Tales of Andaria' comprises:
* 35+ hours of highly addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* 28 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Skeleton, Lich, or Giant
* 43 character skills like 'Spin Attack', 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Mass Lightning', or 'Rend Armor'
* 63 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Grass, Town, Dungeon, Arena)
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* 362 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* Characters can level up to level 16
Tags: RPG, tbs, srpg, roleplay, strategy, fantasy, War, Battle, combat, Sw&Ear, Swords, Earrings, Knighturn
Tags: tales of andaria, sw&ear tales of andaria ipa mediafire, sw&ear review, andaria, sw&ear, swear tales of andaria, swords and earrings tales of andaria, sw&ear tales for andrea, sw&ear - tales of andaria, kingturn rpg review.
- Fixed a bug where a new mercenary could have the same name as an already hired one
- A few grammar issues in the dialogs fixed
- Raise undead problem fixed with Juliet (thanks to the commenter for pointing out this problem)
- Not reachable treasure in scenario 127 - The Ranger removed
- 5 new scenarios added. Enjoy!