10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Variety of weapons and enemies
- Amount of levels: 80
- Screentouch response
- Works perfect on high end devices
- Stages could be more intricate
Tank Hero is a 3D tank action game in which you have to battle against other tanks to level up
You embody a single green tank that has to face hundreds of enemy tanks through different stages. There 80 different levels spanning two environments. In order to kill the 5 types of enemy's tank, you will have to use 5 different weapons with specific usage each one (for example, to shoot over walls).
There are two game modes: campaign mode, and survival mode (that it's like a endless mode) in which the longer you stay alive, the more you will score. You can share your scores on online leaderboards provided by Feint platform.
What about the controls? You can control the tank by multitouch (drag to move it, tap on the enemies to shoot them) and trackball control schemes. The screentouch response is quite good.
Tank Hero is set on well-defined OpenGL 3D graphics that doesn't really slow down the game. But you have to take in account that we've tried it on High-End Android devices (and even the developer recommends it). So it won't probably run that fluent on older devices.
Tank Hero has been developed by Clapfoot, Inc. an emerging developer who's focusing on 3D Android games, and who's reaching great success with them, due to amount of downloads and rating.
If you like shooters, you will love this one. It's a perfect timewaster-kind.
* OpenGL 3D graphics with dynamic lighting and real-time shadows
* 120 levels spanning three unique environments
* Campaign and Survival game modes
* 5 weapons to choose from
* 5 types of AI tanks to fight against
* Support for HD devices and tablets
* Multitouch and trackball control schemes
* OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards
* Background service is used for In-App purchases and is required by the Android Market (see http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/index.html)
* Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/tankherogame
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used by OpenFeint
* Removed OpenFeint since it's no longer supported
- doomdjdj Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Yaser F. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Trey D. Downloaded Sep 11, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Jul 31, 2013
- Fam.Espinoza C. Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- سعيد Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded May 26, 2013
- Erikc A. Downloaded May 22, 2013
- Miguel P. Downloaded May 16, 2013
awesome game for killing time, it also has a challenging side, i can definately recommend for nexus 7 runs smooth
Its fun cool and awsome. Get it. It has good has good grafics.
Best game ever