Tank ON - Modern Defender
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Simple and easy to learn, yet entertaining
- It might be too simple and repetitive
+ By Ino-Co Plus
Defend your city from incoming waves of armored vehicles
Tank On falls into that big rag bag of "active defense games", meaning that you control a turret on the leftmost part of the screen and have to move it up and downwards to shoot at incoming enemies. In order to do so, you can fire a huge cannon or a fast twin machine gun, both upgradeable thorugh silver and golden currency. in addition, you can protect yourself with an energy shield.
This Tank On is a good example of how simplest games can be the more addictive and interesting. You don't have to think, you don't have to learn. Just move up and down and let the game entertain you. Three saving slots allow it to be shared with your brother or whoever, or try different upgrade paths in the skill tree. Graphics are average, sound is average.
Therefore, if you are just looking for a game to have a good time and are tired of bursting bubbles or throwing birds, here's Tank On: the standard game you were looking for
In the game you control the turret which moves in front of your base, and fires machine gun or heavy cannon at the enemies. The turret is protected by a force field, so it can "catch" the enemy shells, preventing the damage to the base.
You also can use special weapons:
• The Orbital Ion Cannon capable of destroying multiple targets at once
• The impact of electromagnetic waves that paralyzes enemy vehicles
• The force field that protects the entire base and
• The Nuclear bomb which blast covers the whole battlefield.
For every enemy destroyed you get silver coins, and gold coins for the completing of missions, and protecting your base.
You can spend the coins between missions to upgrade weapons and protection of the base, and to improve special weapons as well!
You also get awards for various achievements, and even for the fact of starting the game! Play every day, and your daily award will be bigger and bigger!
- Allowed to move the game to SD card
- Fixed some bugs
- New option in game settings allows to turn off the message about daily bonus
- 35 new levels for strongest players
- 15 levels were added for the most tough players! In order to play the new levels you must complete the main game at normal or hard difficulty.
Very sweet, easy to understand video game. Pretty simple instructions and a unique upgrading system.
Very cool game!
It gets tougher along the way and if u manage to beat the game like I did it ask and takes u to nightmare mode wether u agree to go to that board/mode or not...3 stars coz it's a good game all n all but nightmare mode is truly"impossible"!! to beat!! lol
Pretty Good In My Opinion
Tank. On. Is. Fun.
Better with getjar rewards, similar to the defender series
Addictive and a waste of time.