Team Awesome Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great level design and camera work
- Great time-waster
- It needs far more stuff
Team Awesome is a side-scrolling game full of speed and explosions
Team Awesome is indeed a 2D sidescroller, but as soon as you start it you'll realize it has several strong points that make the difference. Not only characters are beautifully designed (pity that aren't customizable, though) but it constantly plays with camera angles in order to make it all more dynamic and eye-catching, even when this game is controlled by taps and long taps.
In every stage you have to accomplished different missions and collect coins to buy new characters and upgrades. In your path, you can get Awesomium to fill your life bar, but the most important thing you have to bear on mind is that you can fly, so stages aren't limited to the ground. Once you get it you'll start to love this game and its 40 or so stages. We would have loved there were more characters beyond the four showcased, and some way to customize them.
In the end, a nice facelift of sideview scrollers, an entertaining game suited for all ages whose only flaw is to land on a genre already worn out. This free version is ad-supported, if you want to get rid of ads you already know what to do.
They were just four ordinary people, stuck in four dead-end jobs - until one day a mysterious meteor crashed to earth and made everything... AWESOME! Get ready for the explosive new side-scrolling arcade game from the Edis Brothers… Team Awesome!
It's the game with everything: aliens, robots, explosions, cats, trains, trucks, and shiny gold coins... lots of shiny gold coins! More cats, hover cars, hover boards, fruit bowls, brick walls, wrecking balls, a crazy dentist, soccer games and coffee? Giant toxic spiders, fires, cross dressing, break dancing, pizzas, donuts, guys in giant toilets, pool toys, ufos, and even more cats!
…oh, and one dog.
Get Awesome with Team Awesome!!!
- Tablet and phone support
- In-game narration by videogame voice legend Jon St John!!
- 120 goals/missions
- 40 episodes
- 6 upgradeable power-ups
- 4 awesome heroes, each with their own special ability & backstory
- 4 Super-villains to defeat
- Destructible environments and objects
- Simple one-touch controls
- Combine objects for multi-stage missions, e.g. smash bank robbers and return the money to the bank
- Cinematic cameras - looks like an action movie!
- Wacky humor and hidden surprises
- Quick fix, bite-sized gaming
- Google TV support
Well, what are you waiting for? Time to get Awesome!!
Other Ezone.com games you might like: Crazy Snowboard, Diversion, Turkey Blast: Reloaded.
(This free version contains advertising - grab the paid version if you don't want ads)
- Rebuilt in Unity 4.2 (was in Unity 3)
- Google TV support
- Fix for Samsung Galaxy S4 crash
- Icons to show goals added to in-game UI
- Fixed mute to mute all sounds
- Extra time alert to delay Awesomobile near end of round (instead of at the beginning)
- New ways to earn free coins
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
What a game!!!
I love this game so much. This, subway surfers, and jetpack joyride. But only one thing will make it more awesome to me a type which is unlimited (without the awesmobile)
Need more levels all of EZONE game are super this is the best game