1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful pixel graphics
- Enormous randomly generated world to explore
- Tons of surprises waiting to be discovered
- Zillions of possible crafting recipes
- Wiki resource to delve deeper into the game
- Clumsy controls on smaller devices
2D-Minecraft-esque sandbox adventure done right
Terraria's been out for ages for the PC, and the recent port to mobile manages to by-and-large preserve the magic. I say "Minecraft-esque" in the title, but the flavor here is far different (but no less rich).
You may consider the randomly generated world as your canvas. Chop down trees, dig up precious minerals, and hack baddies to bits to gain precious resources. Combine these in specific recipes in your inventory to produce all new goodies - use the Terreria Wiki as a resource for finding out new combinations.
Anticipate bosses and bad guys, but there's no set progression here. Your main goal is to explore the intricacies of what the world has to offer, which it provides in droves. Recruit NPCs to your home (which you'll have to equip properly to lure them in for a stay!). Day and night cycles plus dynamic water and lava make the world come to life.
The big complaint on mobile devices is the lack of space for controls. Your character moves based on two invisible on-screen joysticks, which end up being pretty clunky to navigate. Precision building isn't impossible, but certainly much trickier than with a cursor. A tablet is better suited for long term play (which is definitely what you'll be wanting with this one in order to fully savor its exploratory fruits).
The free trial version of Terraria is just a demo of what it feels like to play the game, and wholly worth a download if you'd like a taste before you invest.
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! The critically-acclaimed, best-selling indie sandbox adventure has finally arrived on Android! In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas!
Limitations of the Trial version
· Does not save progress
· Limited to the Tutorial World only.
BUY the Full Game Unlock to access:
- NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER! Wi-fi games support up to 4 players! Play Terraria with friends across any other mobile devices! Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat!
- 200+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 25+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 75+ MONSTERS!
- 5 BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home!
- Find and summon the Exclusive Android Pet!
- Google Play Game Services leaderboards & achievements!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience -- including brand new touch controls and tutorials!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Happy Valentine’s Terraria Fans
- Find a Broken Heart Crystal to summon Cupid!
- Captivate your enemies with stunning Heart Arrows
- Give your sweetheart a special boost by giving them a - - Valentine Ring -- available from vendors for a limited time!
- The World Map is now Available. Zoom out to view it and Zoom In to go back to your character.
- Additional Bug Fixes
Thank you for your continued support of Terraria.
New at this
tried downloading 100% and didn't download
Great game but can you make the FULL game free?!