10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Balanced playability
- Modern design
- It doesn't bring as much to the genre
A modern take on shmups
The Rockets is nothing less than an upwards shoot'em-up, pretty old school, revamped with modern, Indian ink design.
One could say in its favor that unlike some of its competitors, gameplay and playability are quite balanced, and there are several tens of levels to be enjoyed, plus bonus levels (bonus levels! hooray!) and final bosses.
In the meanwhile, the expected array of upgrades and power-ups so you don't miss a thing of this overused genre that, fortunately, gets over time games like this that bring new fresh air into it.
**** Game Features ****
- Defeat 30+ unique levels
- Unlock bonuslevels
- Captivating graphics
- Upgrade & powerup elements
- Google+ leaderboards/achievements
**** Contact/Feedback ****
**** Note ****
This game offers in-app purchases which require an internet connection.
****** 1.13 ******
- sneak preview chapter4: http://imgur.com/VslNmFz
- added option to change touch input to move rocket by holding screen anywhere (instead of just below rocket)
- added rocket engine animation.
- nerfed firerate of early chapter bosses (eg. moorish/deadbonez/beezee)
****** 1.12 ******
- added new bonuslevel 'preybox'
- added new achievements
- fixed stats:accuracy NAN% bug
- bonuslevels: -5% hp
Love this game trust me ... Download it now (^^♪
Bloody good game
Asus Nexus 7 I'm officially hooked to this game. Beautifully designed, everything about this game fits perfectly. Love the power-ups, especially the slow time. It's like a futuristic arcade game with an 80's feel to the maneuvering system.
Keep adding level please..
Interesting and fun.
Great artsy graphics and simple gameplay.