Thor: TDW - The Official Game
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Above average in all areas
- It can be somehow confusing at some battles
- It might get repetitive
- Eventually you will have to pull your wallet out.
- A multiplayer mode or something would have been great
Official game released at the same time as the tie-in film
Gameloft staff has much experience on dungeon crawling games that it must have been easy for them to make use of Dungeon Hunter's engine and mod it to look like Asgard, Midgard, Svartalfheim or wherever Norse myths dwell. Yes, that's what this is, a linear dungeon crawling game wherein Odin's son and his friends break through lashing out left and right. Although you only control Thor himself, elves and other creatures will join at your side in a continued mayhem and chaos.
Graphics and animations are OK, though we've seen better elsewhere. In fact, in order to keep the action going and ensure playability, graphics are seen from afar, and it's hard to enjoy sprites' design. Anyway, it's a well rounded-up game, but it's hard it's appealing to players not used to this kind of games or their closer relatives the beat'em-ups. It vaguely follows the same story as the film it takes its name, so there's an comic-like storyline you can enjoy between stages.
In the end, it doesn't matter whether you've seen the film or even know who Thor or Marvel are. If you're looking for a freemium fantasy medieval dungeon crawler, voilà, here's Thor the Dark World. No experience required.
NOTE: This game requires 1.6 GB of free storage space in order to install. If the download does not start in Google Play, it may be because there is not enough free space on the device.
Malekith, the lord of the Dark Elves and ancient enemy of Asgard, leads a revolt to destroy the Nine Worlds! Thor must race to free the universe from the Dark Elves’ evil! Hack and slash your way through this epic action game with Asgard’s greatest warriors and avengers. You are the only man who can stand against Malekith’s dark ambitions, and the last defense for the Nine Worlds.
HEROES OF ASGARD
- Train and fight alongside legendary Asgardians such as Sif, Heimdall and the Warriors Three.
- Summon 7 types of Einherjar, valiant warriors of Asgard, to help you tactically bring down foes.
- Upgrade and unleash super abilities for your allies, such as teleportation and healing.
DANGER THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TREE
- Take action and accomplish fast-paced missions, each with different challenges and goals.
- Traverse the Worlds to stand in defense against the Marauders and Dark Elves, and free them with your Allies.
- Hack and slash your way through an onslaught of villains from the movie, including Jotuns, Marauders, Rock Giants, Dark Elves and more.
PREPARE FOR BATTLE
- Unlock and upgrade 10 powerful hammers and armor sets for the hero Thor.
- Unleash Thor’s devastating super skills and then decide which to upgrade and equip for battle.
CONQUER THE ARENAS
- Battle waves of increasing difficulty against Malekith’s armies in the Survival Arenas.
- Compete for the top spots on the weekly leaderboard for unique rewards.
- If you can’t beat the world, beat your friends: Tower over everyone on the Friends leaderboard for greater rewards!
The ideal game for fans of Marvel superhero films such as The Avengers and fans of free, RPG, action and adventure games.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
- Intik716 Downloaded 4d ago
- Glennis J. Downloaded 4d ago
- Mickael L. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Kevin H. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Ryan N. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Alex C. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- edvard@narbut Favorited Nov 12, 2013
- Jose S. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Gopi G. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
The best game I have ever played
How do you start with 300 runes reward instead of 50 runes reward in the begining of quest???
Very good game needs a better help section
I like this game its cool
Michael Jackson County and I have a great day and night and the other side of the New York City and state taxes and insurance
Good graphics and an rpg aspect, make this a fun experience.