Trampoline Man (Stickman Game)
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Great design
- Fun, easy to learn
Do flips and try to survive by landing safely
Trampoline Man is a stickman who loves doing dangerous flips.
First of all, you should choose between freestyle, arcade with levels and timed mode, depending on your time and mood.
You need to tap the sides of the screen in order to make it flip but be very careful because the stickman needs to land safely on the trampoline, otherwise you will need to start all over again.
Complete all the achievements and collect the trophies. Hovel Games is the developer of Trampoline Man (Stickman Game), a game which is really challenging even at first.Developer's original description available here
Meet Trampoline Man. He’s a little stickman who just LOVES to pull off awesome flips and tricks on the trampoline!
Have a go and see for yourself, before you know it you’ll be hooked! Happy flipping!
- Addictive, simple gameplay for all ages
- Three different modes to perfect your skills
- Over 50 Achievements / Trophies to collect
- Google Play Leaderboards to track your progress against your friends and the rest of the world
*Classic* (previously freestyle) - climb as high as you can by performing flips but perfect those landings or you’ll lose height, or even worse - crash!
*Timed* - 60s on the clock to get the highest score possible
*Arcade* - follow the flip instructions, you have 3 lives - how long can you last?
Tips for becoming a Trampoline Man Pro:
- Hold the left side of the screen to do a backflip and the right side to do a front flip
- land your jumps as straight as possible (on your feet)
- Get a perfect or great landing and you’ll get a height boost and the most points.
- A good landing is still okay. You get points but won’t lose or gain any height.
- A poor or a bad landing will still get you points, but you will lose height.
- Don’t land too far on your side or it’s game over.
- More flips in one jump gets you more height and bigger scores!
- Fixed IAB
- Added ‘remove blood’ option
- Added support for immersive mode for kitkat devices
- Added support for sharing
- Added achievements counter
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Thanks for playing!! :D
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Its ok but needs work
Love this game…
I love jumping.