VGB - GameBoy (GBC) Emulator
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Garage Research Emulators
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBC games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skin.
* Supports Moga and iCade gamepads, Nyko PlayPad, Xperia Play, Wiimote and Sixaxis.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for many popular GBC games.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Rewind gameplay 16 seconds back with a single keypress.
* Share your current progress in a GBC game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Use GameLink emulation to play with other users over local network or Internet.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Record game soundtrack to MIDI files and use them as ringtones.
* On-screen buttons can be freely rearranged.
Please notice that VGB will not play GameBoy Advance games: you will need VGBA for that. VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Tags: vgb gameboy emulator apk, vgb gameboy emulator.apk, vgb apk, vgb emulator apk, gameboy emulator, vgb gameboy gba emulator apk, vgb.apk, vgb emulator, vgb, vgb gameboy emulator .apk.
* Switched to the Material Design theme.
* Added "up" buttons to all title bars.
* Revised all menus, making them work uniformly.
* Fixed black banding in the Palette Editor.
* Fixed text color in the Gallery.
* Updated all icons to the newest Lollipop versions.
* Retired some icons, replacing them with better fitting ones.
* Removed application name from all title bars, to save space.
* Now defaulting to the "light UI" mode.