VGBA - GameBoy (GBA) Emulator
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Garage Research Emulators
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembler and hardware acceleration for the fastest GBA emulation.
* Supports AndroidTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
* Fully supports Intel-based Android devices, such as Dell Venue.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, Wiimote, and Sixaxis controllers.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skins.
* Rearrange on-screen buttons and display any way you like.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* The built-in Cheat Hunter lets you search for your own cheat codes anywhere.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once you get killed.
* Instantly rewind any game back in time to replay your last moves.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Automatically searches and downloads game box art from the Internet.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Tags: vgba apk, vgba 3.6.12 apk, vgba gameboy advance emulator 3.6.12 apk, vgba gameboy advnce emulator, vgba gameboy advnce emulator apk, cheatopedia, vgba 3.6 apk, vgba, vgba 3.6.13 apk, vgba gba emulator.
* Returned standard menu (Cheats, etc) to devices with physical MENU button.
* Added "Show Box Art First" option to the File Selector.
* Fixed OpenGLES lockups on Mali GPUs (Samsung, RK, etc).
* Fixed flickering border when simulating scanlines on x86 devices.
* Made screenshots and box art display bigger on large screens.
* Hiding the title bar is now the default behavior.
* Fixed premature hiding of the title bar.