Virtual City Playground®
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Really addictive
- Another management game
Build your dreamed city and run it properly
Virtual City Playground is an entertaining management game in which you get to run the city of your dreams. You have many goals to achieve and you can use the hints to guide you, at least at first when you don't really know how to play.
You can view your quests by tapping on the left icons and you can start growing your city and gaining points and coins by creating many buildings and purchasing roads, trucks and other several elements that can help you manage the city and keep everything connected. Don't be impatient, if you don't have any more points or energy; close the game and play it later, you will earn points when you're not playing.
Virtual City Playground is, as pretty much all the management apps, a great game, really addictive with excellent graphics and high playability. Its storyline might not be the most original but it still is an enjoyable entertainment for passing the time.
G5 Entertainment is the developer of this game and other various management apps for Android. Build and run the city of your dreams, keep everything at bay and earn as many points as possible. Be the king of the virtual cities!
• Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed apartment towers as well as desirable urban amenities!
• Build a school to attract young families and a library to make sure your citizens are well-read!
• Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
• Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
• Create a musical future for your city with a philharmonic hall that draws a sophisticated crowd.
• Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
• Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
∙ Over 330 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
∙ Over 165 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
∙ Nearly 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
∙ Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Minimized games continue transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
***Note*** This game supports high-end smartphones and tablets such as Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
***Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!***
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!
Collect all G5 games! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
▶ The Island: Castaway®
▶ Stand O’Food® 3
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Special Enquiry Detail 2
▶ Nightmares from the Deep
▶ Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
▶ Dark Arcana: The Carnival
VISIT US: http://www.g5e.com
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/g5enter
FOLLOW US: http://www.twitter.com/g5games
GAME FAQS: http://www.g5e.com/support_android
Take your city to towering new heights!
TIME TO GET SMART. Build a school to attract young families and a library to make sure your citizens are well-read.
A SYMPHONY OF SUCCESS! Create a musical future for your city with a sophisticated philharmonic hall.
THE MORE QUESTS, THE BETTER! Complete 30 uplifting new quests while expanding your city’s urban core.
PLAY FASTER! Recalculation optimization allows you to get back into your city in no time flat!
- Sujaykumar Downloaded 22h ago
- Cristiano Cesar P. Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Venk A. Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- Manuel A. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Sep 26, 2013
- Mani S. Favorited Sep 18, 2013
- عبد الرحمن Downloaded Sep 7, 2013
- Madalina B. Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
- Beaulo77 Downloaded Jul 15, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Would be five stars if I didn't have to go on bloody facebook, I can't stand those sites
This title is really well made, though they'll still need to optimize the code base of graphics and moving objects plus some other minor interface improvements. But great game even though.
What I expected of this genre of gaming. But surprisingly very fun. Hadnt had a need to buy anything yet, always a plus as well.
Love the game:-)