1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Works well
- Good graphics
- There are lots of similar games
- Not for everyone
Build your ideal city and control everything that happens there
In Virtual City, your objective is to build a city: houses, industrial buildings, shopping malls, parks, cinemas, stadiums. Everything. Take care of all, control everything that happens there and make the city a better place to live. First of all, you should follow the instructions that are given to you as a tutorial.
There are 50 levels but not all of them are free. You need to buy the game in order to play the full version. The settings are Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York and the game includes more than 50 types of buildings, 25 types of goods and many more features.
The game is your typical management app where you need to accomplish tasks such as buy a truck, upgrade the grain farm and so on, all of them listed in the Goals tab. The tasks are done by tapping on the buildings and selecting the actions that will later be finished.
G5 Entertainment is the developer of Virtual City and other popular management games that you'll probably enjoy. Good graphics, great playability and enjoyment.
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● 50 Challenging Levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York
● 18 Distinct Mission Scenarios
● Over 50 Types of Buildings
● 25 Types of Goods to Transport
● Trade and 7 Production Chains to Master
● 16 Special Achievements to Earn
● Tons of Upgrades and Buildings to Unlock
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
***G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ The Island: Castaway®
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Youda Survivor
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Special Enquiry Detail 2
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™
▶ Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
▶ Dark Arcana: The Carnival
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
- Game crash fixed
- Minor improvements
- Андрей Downloaded 2h ago
- Zay W. Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- Madalina B. Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
- Rudi R. Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- Carmen I. Downloaded May 19, 2013
- Zuhair W. Downloaded May 19, 2013
- สุวชัช พ. Downloaded May 3, 2013
- hincianuionutalin Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- Mark A. Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Fun little game!
Tutorial is very good and easy to follow.
No annoying ads or anything and pretty cool game. Thumbs up. Sucks that you only get like five levels free then you must buy it to continue. Yuck! Uninstall! Plus it nags you about Facebook. Ugh!