War of the Fallen
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Above average CCG
- Non original
- Usual flaws of the genre
Zynga's own CCG
Nobody is safe from crazes, much less Zynga. Well, especially Zynga. Fortunately they have an awesome human team able to gather the best of a genre and present a game of their own and going on with business as usual.
War of the Fallen is, as you should already know, a collectible card game in which you have to build up a deck full of monsters and sorceries. You can fulfill missions to get gold and experience, but eventually you'll feel the urge to go to the online arena and duel other players. Artwork is great, perhaps too booby-esque (we'll need a name to say this softly soon) and definitively static. A great CCG anyway, cheaper than others and more fun than many as well.
One of the most interesting features is the chance to call friends in to help you defeat over-powered bosses. On the other hand, it's also a tactless way to lure your friends to play.
The Great Comet, the ancient prison of the Old Gods, has shattered and crashed into the northern regions of Tyreon. Its fragments have become Shardstones, which imprison any creature they touch, many infected with madness.
Only Shardbreakers have the ability to break the shards and command the powerful characters trapped within. Align with a kingdom and battle through ten realms to reach the Great Comet and the final showdown with The Deceiver, protector of Ixil, the mad god at the Comet’s heart.
- MISSIONS! : Complete missions and earn FREE GEMS! Can you complete them all?
- NEW RAID and Tower Event! : Team up with the Heroes of Time in your journey to save the Princesses of Tyreon. Win AWESOME prizes!
- GUILD CHAT improvements and bug fixes!
- Pedram V. Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- jayvills06 Favorited Jul 10, 2013
- evanilsom Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- Motaz Nabil Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- sosolibya Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Jul 9, 2013
- Gregory G. Downloaded Jun 25, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- Gamina Favorited Jun 17, 2013
Use my code for extra card ^ Holy cow great game hard to put down . Been playing for a little bit now abd it seems still to be fun but getting repetative at the same time switching between this and a different game to keep it not so repetative.
Refer code - E88D18000D add RyuHoshi as a allie to receive extra attributes and help defeating the bosses. See you in game.
Good fun and simple controls...
Its pretty addictive. Would like a better tutorial, but you get the hang of it as you go along.