100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Technically outstanding
- Local multiplayer
- Great gameplay
- Too heavy-weighed (2Gb) and demanding
A 3D dungeon hack and slashing game
King Arthur and his lovely sister Morgana have opened the hell's gate and now there are demons and preternatural beasts everywhere. Guinevere is being hold in the highest tower of the realm and will be Lancelot who must be the save-the-day hero. Fortunately in this version, Lancelot is neither a drunken sword for hire nor a too-refined and coward guy. Lancelot is an over-muscled hero with a over-sized sword looking forward for evil-doers and lash out.
Let's set aside historic rigour and focus on the important elements of the game before some Wiccan cultist cries out for heaven's sake. Even when the storyline seems written by Mr. Potato himself (perhaps with the help of a toaster), this game works under Unreal engine. This means, in case you didn't already know, that you will enjoy a console-like graphics, as if you were playing WoW on your Android device. Sound is noteworthy and animations, both player characters' and foes' are awesome. No matter how you look at it, it's a great game that every dungeon crawler out there will enjoy.
Game requires 2 Gb of free space. That's why your device allows SDcard storage, isn't it?
Ten levels, twenty different enemies and final bosses, adequate controls you will have to get used to, and, as it's becoming more usual every day, a multiplayer mode, the easiest way to ensure you don't uninstall it once you have finished the game (which isn't as easy as it sounds). What we liked most is the chance to participate in multiplayer among friends under the same wifi, though there's also an option to go online.
Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full 3D graphics.
Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
The time for Sir Lancelot to face his destiny is now!
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full 3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and longbows to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
• New multiplayer mode: Juggernaut
One player is the Juggernaut and everyone else has to hunt him down! The Juggernaut gets special powers and is bigger than all the other players. Kill him and you become the new Juggernaut!
• New multiplayer map: Haunted Castle
• 3 new weapons: The Excalibur Sword, Twin Axe Crystal Blades and The Reckoning Longbow
• King Arthur armor now available
• Improved camera and controls with custom settings
• Bug fixes
I like this game, I really do, and I REALLY want to give it a 5 start rating but there at 2 things about it that I find slows the action down too much and too often. First: This is an action game and the character should always be ready for action, so why
One of the best games I've bought. Wish it had cloud game saves..
Great game console type
Nice game play
Looks great but I can not read tiny text. Sometimes just get boxes with lines....hope update will fix.
unable to kill the first dragon, there's no tips about how to do it