World at Arms
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Original gameplay
- It may rely too much on in-app purchases.
World at arms is quite difficult to describe at first, because it mixes social gaming, this is, the more friends you lure to play and the more friends you do while playing, the better; with management options, all in order to build the best headquarters and raise the most powerful army. Everything conveniently flavored with achievements, in-app purchases and comic-like cutscenes.
Graphics might even be seen as poor at the very beginning, but they get fastly more complex and eye-catching, and it's nice to see your units and buildings. Animations and sound effects are plainly adequate. Regarding gameplay, we face one of those love it or hate it games. If you consider it a war strategy game and are a hardcore strategist, you will get disappointed, so it's better if you pass over and look elsewhere. Casual gamers looking for new and original challenges may find it pretty interesting, even when it isn't a casual game at all because it is not recommended for strict casual gaming, requiring more than a few minutes each time.
Game's free, though there a thousand and one purchaseable items to either boost your progress or survive once you get to the most advanced stages. Anyway, have for sure that it can be played for free for a long while, and there's no harm in giving it a go in case your curiosity has been aroused.
World at Arms is the new ground-breaking social game by Gameloft!
- Enjoy the most beautiful war simulation on smartphone with outstanding graphics & animations, plus extra-realistic units & buildings.
- Engage in innovative, strategic and breathtaking battles across the globe, in the air and on the ground (desert, urban and snow), and unleash deadly power-ups to crush your enemy before he crushes you!
- Manage an extensive economy: Collect resources, build and develop a wide variety of units and buildings & upgrade your base to become the top superpower
- Immerse yourself in a long, rich and dynamic campaign with more than 75 missions to complete!
- Take action and attack any player in the world, loot them for bonuses and climb up the leaderboards!
- Connect with your friends through Facebook, Game Center or Gameloft LIVE! and borrow their units during battle to defeat tough enemies.
- Unlock loads of achievements!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/LetsPlaybyGameloft_Twitter or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybyGameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/letsplaygl
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Recently changed in this version:
This update fixes the 34% loading crash reported by some users.
Last activity on World at Arms
- cocommary Downloaded 7h ago
- hanywahba Favorited May 15, 2013
- evredays Downloaded May 13, 2013
- amcoolamcute Downloaded May 12, 2013
- rico_agust Downloaded May 11, 2013
- amit kumar sinchu Downloaded May 9, 2013
- abohanan7934 Downloaded May 9, 2013
- pastorenuel Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Bt_Einstein Downloaded May 8, 2013
Comments and ratings for World at Arms
Very addictive game
When I got the new update, all progress on the campain was lost.
It would be better If you gained gold stars bc im not buying them