10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Simple yet challenging gameplay
- Amount of weapons and stuff
- “Too static”.
A FPS zombie killing odissey.
It’s year 2020 and know what? Yes, stop the presses! There’s been a zombie outbreak and it must be YOU who fix it all. By “fix it all” I meant “survive”, indeed, but this is only a shade of meaning. Look for survivors and..well, I’m sure you caught it at the first attempt.
Zombie Frontier is a FPS static shooter -you can’t move, though you can look left and right- in which you have to ration ammo and screen-cleaner grenades. You will fulfill missions here and there to earn money and purchase better weapons and be able to upgrade them. By the way, as missions end when you have killed a certain number of zombies, don’t be frightened if you are absolutely zurrounded and missions ends abruptly, so to speak. Perhaps you don’t understand it now, but I’m sure you will remember this when you play (wink).
Daily awards, experience points and in-app currency and not so awful graphics make this game quite entertaining, though it may seem rough at first when you roam through menus and only want to shoot some zets down. Anyway, it’s only 18 Mb and it politely asks to send push notifications, so there’s no harm in giving it a go.
★Enjoy shocking music and sound effect!
★Experience the sensation of firing wildly!
★Kill different kinds of zombies!
★New weapons and upgrade system!
★Challenging role growth system!
★New and unique bonus items!
* bug fix
1.fix double cost bug when buy or upgrade guns and items
1. fix achievement description bug
1. bug fix
- 栋军 Downloaded Oct 24, 2013
- Ignacio abelardo M. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Sep 25, 2013
- Mranal S. Downloaded Sep 8, 2013
- Nguyen T. Downloaded Jun 23, 2013
- Ardhi.mumtaz_752099 Downloaded Jun 21, 2013
- email@example.com Favorited Jun 20, 2013
- Webster C. Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- VencoBg Downloaded Jun 15, 2013
Dont know why all giving 5 stars to this waste. Poor graphics .
it so amazing game
I like this game pretty much. I just about playing this today...quite exciting!!!!!
Awesome, worth it