10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Amount of levels and characters
- It may become too repetitive too fast
Tap on zombies and defend your home
Now that it seemed that we were able to get rid of bug smashing games, here it comes Zombie Smasher, which is essentially the same as you will quickly realize as soon as you give it the once-over. Anyway, Italy Games has been smart enough to develop an outstanding "smashing" game, proof that they know a thing or two about this genre and have been careful to not repeat already known mistakes.
Graphics and sounds are slightly better than we are used to, and gameplay is accurate and intense. The fact that there are innocent characters walking around that would penalize you if you smash them is an appreciated feature, as are power-ups, the three different game modes and the array of different zombie creatures and levels in campaign mode.
in short, an adequate time-waster and a worthy heir to the genre.
Get ready to defend your home as a mob of zombies is about to invade your town! Those undead creatures are back, and it's up to you to keep them brainless. Use your finger to tap on the zombies to smash and eliminate them before they break down your door.
How to Play:
- Simply touch the zombies to kill them
- Don't touch the kids from neighborhood
- Use the special power-ups wisely
- Story Mode (60 levels and more to come), Survival Mode, Time Mode
- 7 totally terrifying enemy zombie breeds
- Amazing visuals & immersive CD quality audio
- Intense zombie-blasting action game play
v1.4: Fixed some bugs of the game. Thanks for your great support!
- Vinicius L. Downloaded 2d ago
- Rushers de C. Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Mariel C. Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- Luan N. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Gustavo B. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Mateus S. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Werner S. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Gisele S. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Patricia G. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: carlos mendez, funcionalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, echo.
It's so fun, but I wish you could customise landscape and fingers and be able to buy more items but it really is a great game! So no complaints ;)
Great game that is addictive, my 7 and 9 year old sons cannot stop playing this game.
This game awesome