Zombie World War
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Above average graphics and sound
- Thrilling action
- Non abusing freemium formula
- It could have huge bosses because you know we love that
A zombie defense game.
Well, here we are again. A virus has started the Zombielypse and you are the last chance for mankind. Fortunately, you have firearms and a safe position from where you can shoot at everything moving around. Plan's pretty simple: to withstand there, without food or water, till all zets have been shot down. Once there are no zombies left in a place, you can move to the next in your continue mission to seek out survivors.
ZWW is, in plain words, a defense game. Tap wherever you want to shoot and bullets will fly there. Drag a grenade to throw a grenade or tap on your health bar to use a first aid kit. You can spend the money found on (twice) dead in weapons and upgrades and stuff who knows who sells them.
Aside from all the storyline gaps critique, ZWW makes the differences with other similar games in its above average graphics and sound, a thrilling gameplay and the amount of levels and stages to be played. Three difficulty modes, more than 20 different zombies and daily rewards assure replayability to get you playing for a long while. Oh, and a gatling gun. That's an incentive for sure.
The virus spread like wildfire and those infected became the walking dead. With so much panic, society quickly crumbled and governments soon lost control . Now, survivors such as yourself are the last line of defence for the human race.
This is humanity’s last stand!
It’s up to you to battle your way through 126 levels and 21 scenes in this worldwide adventure to reclaim our world.
Use all of your skills to stem the tide of zombies and battle your way to a final victory!
Fantastic graphics and sound put you in the heart of the action.
19 weapons at your disposal including AK-47, M4, RPG and Gatling Gun.
A dynamic character development system that allows you to enhance your skills in different areas.
A true world war with 3 world maps, 126 levels and 21 scenes.
Three difficulty settings for you to survive. Do you dare try Nightmare mode?
21 different zombie enemies will test your skills to the limit and keep you on your toes.
Check out Daily Tasks for your chance to claim big rewards or try your hand at Lucky Slots for bonus prizes.
1.The upper limit of the skills' level has been uniformly adjusted to 10.
2.The levels can be unlocked in advance.
1. All the players may have the chances to own hi-end weapons and get a big amount of cash bonus ( in the game) if open the mysterious goods in a week.
2. The extra bonus mechanism has been newly added to all levels that will let you get the money in the game more easily.
3.Three high-level guns have been added
- Shekhar G. Downloaded 5h ago
- Diana S. Downloaded 4d ago
- Aravindha S. Downloaded Dec 6, 2013
- Kachun W. Downloaded Dec 6, 2013
- Kevin E. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Estanislao M. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Radershan S. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Musthakali A. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
- Youssef J. Downloaded Nov 6, 2013
One of the best games i have ever played... No probs of reloading...
Awesome game! Killer graphics!
Good game.. changes are good. It be cool to have proper real gun sounds though.
The game itself is okay..but only if you can pass the ads and "buy more weapons with real money" part.. You'll find one at every corner.. Even when you're quitting the game !
Just started but I like it so far