Zombiewood – Zombies in L.A!
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Add this app to your lists
- Non-sense fun for fun's sake
- Overall, good
- Perhaps too casual and too in-app purchasing oriented
Changelog and permissions :
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftZOHM.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - glshare.permission.ACCESS_SHARED_DATA
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6 released on March 27, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from Zombiewood to Zombiewood – Zombies in L.A! on February 3, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on January 10, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on December 5, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on November 20, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on November 13, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on November 9, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on November 1, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on November 1, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on October 31, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on October 26, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on October 26, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 12 - show all